Announcement - Please all read

Dave

Guest TheOrder

i suppose i could just pointlessly post in threads for a while to get me the same rights as everyone else

We hope this will make members aware that without contributing in a worthwhile fashion, the ability to create new threads will not be afforded to them, whether or not they reach 100 posts.

If anyone genuinely does have something that they want to post, but cant really do so without starting a new thread, PM me if I'm online, and I'll post it for you as long as thhe content is fairly reasonable.

Very money laundering-esque!

Guest TrEe

I don't understand why you have to post 100 posts, before you can make a thread? I have been a member of this forum for about two years, and I havn't even made 100 posts yet! If someone wants to make a intresting thread, they should be aloud to do so! If not, whats the use of calling this a forum?

I don't understand why you have to post 100 posts, before you can make a thread? I have been a member of this forum for about two years, and I havn't even made 100 posts yet! If someone wants to make a intresting thread, they should be aloud to do so! If not, whats the use of calling this a forum?

You have 175 posts.

You have 175 posts.

Perhaps its time to explain how to see how many posts you've made.

I'll do a tutorial

Look at your profile summary.

Look at the word "Posts:"

The number beside that word, thats the amount of Posts you've made.

Anything with 3 digits or more that isn't '100' is more than 100.

Except it's not true. Mine says

Total Posts:  329 posts

And well, that's bollocks isn't it? Further down the page in the "General Statistics" page, under "Most Popular Boards By Posts" it has me down as something like 1500 posts, which sounds more like it.

I'll do a tutorial

Go to show stats or general statistics and the number is much higher.

I'll do a tutorial

Go to show stats or general statistics and the number is much higher.

aye but surely its gonna go off the official post count...

Except it's not true. Mine says

Total Posts:  329 posts

And well, that's bollocks isn't it? Further down the page in the "General Statistics" page, under "Most Popular Boards By Posts" it has me down as something like 1500 posts, which sounds more like it.

Your count (from before the official count was disabled then subsequently re-enabled) is here: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=2042;sa=statPanel

The official summary page count is the one that is logged by the forum software.

Guest Guinness

That would explain why I couldn't start a thread earlier then, oh well, one more towards reaching the 100 now :coolsmiley:

Guest fraser

Some of the people who post the most here would better employ their time keeping rabbits. Oh well, never mind the quality feel the width.