Sibierski leaving

Leazes1986

Guest Brewcastle

Well done Sib! -Good attitude  :thup:, and didn't bring embarrassment to the black'n white jersey - as some of your lazy team-mates. Good Luck!  O0

Guest Toon83

Sibierski has been a true pro, and tbh a credit to himself while wearing the shirt this season, scoring some vital goals that kept us in Europe.

I hope we do keep him but it looks unlikely, good luck for the future Sib i hope you find another club quickly

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O0

increase the chances of buying new striker,

Toon strikeforce next season:

Owen,Oba,Viduka/Bent and Ameobi :smitten:

Lat Monday the world class ITK that is Martin Jol said Darren Bent was having a medical at Tottenham. :lol:

Regarding Sibierski, technically he wasn't bad, and he gave his all for Newcastle, but at his age I don't think he had the athleticism to strike fear in to opposition defences on a regular basis.  He seemed to have a major lack of flexibility in his body, but I wish him well, and he was certainly not a foreign mercenary and seemed someone who was genuinely honoured to have played for us, I wish I could say the same about some of the more talented French players who have turned out for the toon down the years.

His highlights were his goals against Fenerbahce and Villa, but for me his best moment was the outrageous flick against AZ for Dyer's goal which was sublime to say the least.

Guest Invicta_Toon

So people completely missed the fact he was offered a one year deal? That doesn't tell me we are now more likely to get another striker, it tells me Fat Sam is wasting his time fannying around with irrelevancies

Guest Gemmill

So people completely missed the fact he was offered a one year deal? That doesn't tell me we are now more likely to get another striker, it tells me Fat Sam is wasting his time fannying around with irrelevancies

The Bitch is Back!

Guest Gemmill

I see you haven't managed to lose the new habit of starting sentences with capitals either, SSH? :razz:

Guest Invicta_Toon

The Bitch is Back!

Sit! Stay......

Good boy

Yup, proved me wrong, brilliant shift for the season.

Brilliant?

Fair enough not consistantly brilliant but yes at times, its easy to forget really imo, when the season is remebered for bad reasons, but performances in games like AZ first leg, Pompey home, Boro away, Blackburn away off the top of my head were imo.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

One of our deadliest strikers in modern times; I for one will shed a noble tear in his honour.

Guest Emre05

Best of luck Antoine, got some important goals for us in the UEFA Cup. the away goal against zulte waregem ( i think ) was the best of them

Now we do need another striker.. Maybe if Parker is off to West Ham we could do some kind of swap for Ashton

Ashton / Martins or Ashton/Owen would have some potential

There are 2 transfer windows in the English premiership.The first is the summer transfer window which opens on the 1st of july and closes on the31st of August,while the other is refferred to as the winter break which comes up on the 1st of janurary and ends on the 31st of janurary.

Guest eltsacwen

Sib is like Roeder. Roeder should have quit after his brilliant run last season. Sib should do the same now. If he stays, he will in time lose the respect fans have for him. It's time for Sib to leave, and I think he knows it.

Good Bye. Thanks for the goals.

Farewell  Antoine...Thanks for your efforts and hard work...At least you were proud of wearing the Black and White top unlike some of your team mates...

Guest eltsacwen

Well how on earth does Allardyce want everyone in by the 2nd?

Managers can make deals before july 1st, but they will not go through until july 1st. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest ryunufc

i admire his professionalim, maybe because he captained some of his old clubs. unwelcomed when he arrived but he kept low profile and worked hard to prove those who doubted him wrong. im proud to see players with this sort of personalities in nufc shirt, i get the similar feeling when i see sir les, gary speed, shearer, rob lee.

pity that he is leaving at nearly the same time with bramble etc, they leave for different reason. in my opinion those like dyer,carr are suppose to exit first.