Craig Moore

Bad Mongo

Apparently not going back to Oz after all.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=467943&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=&title=Moore+snubs+Roar+bid

"We have had discussions with Craig Moore's agent over the last three or four days and unfortunately we have been unable to reach an agreement on his salary," Roar chief executive Lawrence Oudendyk told the Sydney Morning Herald.

It would appear Moore feels he can still secure a contract in a major European league.

Oudendyk added: "Craig is a very good player and is still able to earn far more money overseas than he can earn in Australia. Regrettably that puts his services out of our reach."

I hope he signs for Sunderland.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Bulgaria vs. Kazakhstan

You are not funny

rather stupid imo

btw is that your idea of a new sentence

y'know, when you start a new line

like you've taken a breath

or is it some east european thing?

Thread ruined.

You could always have made a comment about Craig Moore but you made a decision not to bother.

For myself, I don't give a toss about where Craig Moore ends up but he's not that bad, so I'd prefer he didn't go to sunderland. If we want to send players to sunderland I'd start with Ramage, Parker and Ameobi.

He'll need to be replaced obviously but I can't see too many shedding tears over him leaving. At best he was decent but ridiculously injury-prone. Not the worst I've seen in black & white but we should be able to attract better to replace him. 

Thread ruined.

You could always have made a comment about Craig Moore but you made a decision not to bother.

And you did? Nope, you decided to have an immature dig at a younger poster instead. Typical.

Far as Moore goes, happy to see him go, as long as he's replaced. Not good enough but we've had far worse over the years.

Thread ruined.

And you did? Nope, you decided to have an immature dig at a younger poster instead. Typical.

Err, no. I didn't. I also didn't go on to moan about the thread being ruined, which is what you did. :hom:

By the way, age doesn't come into anything. You don't like my posts and you pop up all over the place telling the world, so don't get too self righteous about what I posted in this thread.

Thread ruined.

Err, no. I didn't. I also didn't go on to moan about the thread being ruined, which is what you did. :hom:

By the way, age doesn't come into anything. You don't like my posts and you pop up all over the place telling the world, so don't get too self righteous about what I posted in this thread.

Hold up, I made a small general comment that pretty much was a reply to what Dave said, and then YOU made a comment about me. I wasn't planning saying a thing about or to you until you got personal.

Half the posts in this thread aren't related to the topic anyway.

Thread ruined.

Hold up, I made a small general comment that pretty much was a reply to what Dave said, and then YOU made a comment about me. I wasn't planning saying a thing about or to you until you got personal.

Half the posts in this thread aren't related to the topic anyway.

:sleepy2: