Andy Carroll.

kane2005

Derby or Carlisle on loan.

You heard it here first.

Billy Davies like to play 1 up front with Steve Howard only. I doubt that Carroll will get many chances in Derby. Lupoli didn't feature too frequently despite having a more prodigious pedigree than Caroll. But Carroll could learn a lot from Howard as the latter is a very good target man (at Championship level)

Preferably Carlisle. Derby could well be a Premiership outfit and he probably wouldn't get a massive amount of games anyway. Carlisle would be a good move. Same goes for Huntington.

Guest Morph

Being a fan of both Derby and Newcastle I'd like to see him go to Carlisle.  I should hope that Derby would be setting there standard a little higher tbh.  Plus, Carlisle would probs be more on his level than the Prem (or even the championship)

I think it will be better if we keep him here and give him 7-10 games and try to improve him..

we get enough of a squad together i would like the "kids" to go out there and get regular lower league football and then come back and be a more experienced player for it

I think it will be better if we keep him here and give him 7-10 games and try to improve him..

we get enough of a squad together i would like the "kids" to go out there and get regular lower league football and then come back and be a more experienced player for it

Fair enough, but i prefer him over Ameobi tbh..

well i still prefer chopra over ameobi than him but that was going to be my second point I may be shot for this but in a way i feel ameobi may have been a better player if he had of been sent out to the lower leagues rather than stagnating on the bench waiting for the big boys to get injured which tbh is the story of his carear so far

:lol:

Guest graemeh72

Week in week out football is just what the lad needs.

I don't mind where he goes as long as he gets it!

Guest Gemmill

Idiotic.  You've seen half an hour at most of the lad.

Idiotic.  You've seen half an hour at most of the lad.

But Ameobi is the worstest player in the world eva!!!111 My nan would be betterer!