Hyypia in Toon?

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Jloyd Samuels gone to Bolton, if anyone's interested.

old news, on a free, 4 year deal

Oh my bluelaugh.gif

He only signed for them today, fucknut. Sorry I havent spent all morning reading the forum.

Sky Sports News about 9am if your interested.

We should get Rocker to camp outside of St James Park and take a pic of when he leaves..... :parky:

Yeah well...it seems like he is already there most of the time though.

Oh my bluelaugh.gif

He only signed for them today, fucknut. Sorry I havent spent all morning reading the forum.

Haven't got it, I'm with CoachHTT media.

We should get Rocker to camp outside of St James Park and take a pic of when he leaves..... :parky:

Spend the afternoon drinking in shearers???

I'll do it meself!!!!!

I would sit in the strawberry tbh.

Guest TheOrder

For what its worth, I did see Hypia (or his spitting double) all suited and booted, entourage in tow. Parked just outside the box office and were heading for the reception (or the players lounge). Rang Nick straight away to see if there was any news about it on here, or the radio/SSN.

Either a brilliant coincidence, or we're talking the deal.

Bit worried theres not even a mention of it in the Chronicle like :'(

Oh my bluelaugh.gif

Haven't got it, I'm with CoachHTT media.

:laugh: Same here, cheap and its never been fucked once since i've been with them.

For what its worth, I did see Hypia (or his spitting double) all suited and booted, entourage in tow. Parked just outside the box office and were heading for the reception (or the players lounge). Rang Nick straight away to see if there was any news about it on here, or the radio/SSN.

Nice spotting.

Guest TheOrder

Nice spotting.

Was at the cashpoint, glancing around nervously, looking for potential thieves.

Didn't have time to read the whole thread but anyway...

He may not be too fast but he's got 2 attributes that our defence has seriously lacked the last couple of seasons: He's great in the air and he's very good opener.

In addition to those, he's a true professional, a good leader (used to be a Liverpool captain before Stevie G) and he's like never injured.

I'd take him O0

Guest Guinness

I'd take Hyypia on a short term contract. What our defence right now needs is some experience and he'd definately provide that. We need a few centre backs and as third choice or as part of a rotation system he'd be ideal.

Guest Narttu

Hyypia will come to toon only if he is promised a lot of games. Finnish press is very sure he will leave with Bolton, Newcastle and Man City interested. Shouldnt be a hard choice for him.

Guest posadageordie

When do the Chronicle ever get anything right? I'm expecting Oliver to come back from his hols and say reports that Ashley is taking over are wide of the mark.

i would prefer someone else than Hypia if we are to establish ourself within the top four premiership clubs

i would prefer someone else than Hypia if we are to establish ourself within the top four premiership clubs

got to get experience in from somewhere is worth to add that as well as some depth for a year or two