Cicinho/random Brazilian footballers?

Guest Deep456

Guest Deep456

What's he doing these days?? Is he starting for Real Madrid. If not get this guy in, a significant improvement on Carr.

Good in Pro Evo.

Realistically, can't defend for s***.

Spot On.

Could only see him ever flourishing as a wing-back, and even then he'd still be suspect defensively.

Daniel Carvalho is a class act like, he got the physical abillty and the technique to make it in any league, his free kicks are fantastic and i really like him since the day i saw him at the youth world cup in Dubai..the problem

Elano Blumer, or simply Elano, saw him play for Santos a few games but he really improved since joining Shakthar but i think it will take him time to adapt to the english style of play, his lack the physical side in his game and i think a move to Portgual (Porto,Benfica and maybe Sporting) seems like the next thing for him.

Fred is a bit of a tricky one, if he's having his day there is nothing stopping him, he's strong, fast and is a brilliant finisher (got one hell of a shot on him aswell), i would have him here any day. but the problem is that even with a brilliant Lyon team he sometimes have some shockers..when he's not on his day he is the last man you want on the pitch.

Would love to see Daniel or Fred here..but i don't think any of the three will cost less the 5m.

Daniel Cavalho (CSKA)

Elano Blumer (Donesck)

Fred (Lyon)

More afordable than a few of the others mentioned, opinions? Any others?

All good players, believe Fred wanted to leave Lyon because of problems with Houllier but now with him leaving I guess he'll stay. Blumer's a good player, I remember he scored a couple aginst Argentina in a Friendly for Brazil at the Emirates this summer if memory serves me correctly.

Carvalho decent as well, looked very skillful in the few Champions league matches I saw him in. That would be the problem with signing such players as they all play regulary in the Champions league. Though the two in Russia and Ukraine may want to move to the milder climate in Newcastle.

Speaking of brazilian footballers and i know this will sound stupid but, Rivaldo anyone?

He's a free transfer at the moment, saw him in the champions league this season and he looked like the same brilliant player he was in Barcelona, a fucking brilliant player and a really class playmaker, i know he's too old but getting him as a back-up won't be a bad thing imo..

Speaking of brazilian footballers and i know this will sound stupid but, Rivaldo anyone?

He's a free transfer at the moment, saw him in the champions league this season and he looked like the same brilliant player he was in Barcelona, a f****** brilliant player and a really class playmaker, i know he's too old but getting him as a back-up won't be a bad thing imo..

:lol:

You're right, it does sound stupid.

I'm loving the changed thread title, it implies that Cicinho is somehow less random than other Brazilians.

Fred isn't as good as people make out.

Considering he's playing in the French league his scoring record is not that impressive and doesn't justify his £10m fee. You could get the Brazilian lad from Le Mans, Grafite, who scores just as many goals as Fred for about a quarter of the price because he's not famous.

Elano looks class, mind. He needs to move to western Europe to prove himself though

He's a free transfer at the moment, saw him in the champions league this season and he looked like the same brilliant player he was in Barcelona, a f****** brilliant player and a really class playmaker, i know he's too old but getting him as a back-up won't be a bad thing imo..

I'm loving the changed thread title, it implies that Cicinho is somehow less random than other Brazilians.

i know

I just had to say it..we are looking for a playmaker, why not shock the world and buy a former legened, nice shirt sales, his peformence didnt change alot (scored 15 in 24 last season) , he technique is still one of the best in the world,  and he's here for free..why not take him as a back up for our team?

i know

I just had to say it..we are looking for a playmaker, why not shock the world and buy a former legened, nice shirt sales, he's peformence didnt chance alot (scored 15 in 24 last season) , he technique is still one of the best in the world,  and he's here for free..why not take him as a back up for our team,

Doubt he'd want to be a back-up, and his wages would likely be astronomical for a back-up.

It really doesn't make much sense from any perspective.

Watch as we go and sign him now and make me look properly stupid.  :lol:

Guest Deep456

Thanks what can I say im just class at making up thread names.

i know

I just had to say it..we are looking for a playmaker, why not shock the world and buy a former legened, nice shirt sales, his peformence didnt change alot (scored 15 in 24 last season) , he technique is still one of the best in the world,  and he's here for free..why not take him as a back up for our team,

Don't think a player of his reputation even late on in his career would want to be just a back up. If he doesn't get a decent offer he'll probably retire. We don't need an ageing former superstar and such a signing would only show us up as being a footbal circus.

Is Elano that guy who scored when Brazil played Argentina at Arsenal...?

I think so yes

I know Dunga said he was building the new Brazil side around him and he looked good in the Champions League for Shakthar

Vagner Love has blue hair. And he's good on FM.

What a fantastic name as well.

http://daniel.tipos.com.br/media/315/20050424-vnr_10.jpg

Blatantly the coolest guy ever.

I can imagine St. James' in a chorus of 'All you need is Love'.  :lol: