David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

Remember the last player we got from Auxerre (via Rangers admittedly)?

People think Kluivert was a failure but that wouldn't stop me being happy if we signed Eto'o.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/memorial/OKC_9.jpg

I was just saying...

More of a throwaway comment than anything else. True that the last former Auxerre defender we had wasn't all that, though. Means nothing in the long-run, I know.

It's a nonsense anyway chronic because the last person we had that came from Auxerre was Amdy Faye and he was a legend.

He was at Portsmouth a fairly long time though (much longer than Boumsong was in Scotland)... but point taken.

Pure speculation but one of the deals in the pipeline may be for Baines with progress awaiting England losing the u21 tournament. that would make the Nicky Storey link a red herring and me happy.

Source?

Pure speculation but one of the deals in the pipeline may be for Baines with progress awaiting England losing the u21 tournament. that would make the Nicky Storey link a red herring and me happy.

You been visiting dirty websites again like?  :lol:

Im sorry but if passed medical fee and terms agreed why no announceemnt yet?

Because he hasn't passed the medical yet. The original itk-source on Skunkers only said that medical and unveiling will be next week. Gejon messed about with the rumour a bit. ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

Im sorry but if passed medical fee and terms agreed why no announceemnt yet?

how do you get to sleep at night with all these constant worries you seem to have?

Canal + France is reporting that Bakari Sagana is in advanced talks with us.it  was an hour ago on their Sports News

Any update on this?

17/06/2007 - 12:46

Newcastle: Ça se précise pour Sagna

Après les mots, place aux actes. Newcastle, qui a manifesté son intérêt pour le jeune international tricolore, Bakary Sagna, ne compte pas en rester là. Le club anglais aurait proposé la somme de 9 millions d'euros au club auxerrois pour convaincre ses dirigeants de la laisser filer Outre-Manche, selon The Mirror.

Babel fish say...

That is specified for Sagna After the words, places at the acts. Newcastle, which expressed its interest for the tricolour international young person, Bakary Sagna, does not hope to remain about it there. The English club would have proposed the sum of 9 million euros to the Auxerre-native club to convince its leaders to let it spin Outre-Manche, according to The Mirror.

:tongue: