David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

"We can confirm David Rozehnal will sign for Newcastle Utd tomorrow after agreeing personal terms with the Geordie Giants and passing a medical today in Paris.

Rozehnal is a great capture for the club who are under new management and ownership but this £3m deal is soon expected to be eclipsed by the imminent arrival of Kaka from Milan as well as Ronaldinho from fallen giants Barcelona."

Well my French is a bit rusty like, but that sounds canny!  :thup:

Are they taking the piss out of us or something?

O0

In other words this is a shit site?

Guest exilim

"We can confirm David Rozehnal will sign for Newcastle Utd tomorrow after agreeing personal terms with the Geordie Giants and passing a medical today in Paris.

Rozehnal is a great capture for the club who are under new management and ownership but this £3m deal is soon expected to be eclipsed by the imminent arrival of Kaka from Milan as well as Ronaldinho from fallen giants Barcelona."

That was your own sentence, says babelfish lol

O0

Means i was taking the piss mate  :lol:

O0

Christ man, take a joke, that had nowt to do with the site.

Guest exilim

O0

In other words this is a s*** site?

:lol:

RMC Info believes that David Rozehnal will sign for Newcastle United on Monday. The transfer fee will be around £3.6m.

The Magpies, who for a while were in competition with Dortmund for the Czech, should finally have the final say.

This first sale of the summer should allow for the arrival of Zoumana Camara, who, despite opposition from his bosses, wants a move to the capital.

O0

Means i was taking the piss mate  :lol:

:razz:

Guest mishka17

i don't know the player, so i've got a question. is he really good and will he be a real strengthen to our shity defence? can't be worse than our last cb, but i hope he isn't an average overated player

i don't know the player, so i've got a question. is he really good and will he be a real strengthen to our shity defence? can't be worse than our last cb, but i hope he isn't an average overated player

He's got a big neck and is 6ft3".

I dunno.

O0

Christ man, i never even looked on the website therefore not realising it was a joke.

O0

Christ man, i never even looked on the website therefore not realising it was a joke.

The us signing Ronaldinho and Kaka part was the giveaway.

However next time i'll make it a bit more ridiculous so not to fool people.

Guest mishka17

I dunno.

i don't wanna excite too early, because i done that when boumsong arrived and we all know what happend next few months

O0

The us signing Ronaldinho and Kaka part was the giveaway.

However next time i'll make it a bit more ridiculous so not to fool people.

I assumed it was talking about a top side...

I dunno.

i don't wanna excite too early, because i done that when boumsong arrived and we all know what happend next few months

Yea i was the same when we bought Boumsong until DJ cambell skinned him and i thought what the fuck have we bought

I dunno.

Same here, I'm very suspect about him, i know nowt about him and the French league fills me with no confidence, our previous French players and most certainly French defenders (i know he's not French but that's not the point am trying to make) fills me with no confidence, his patchy NT career & the fact the PSG fans don't even know if he's better in defense or mid again raises issues.

We can only hope were picking up a bargain, i've just a feeling he's not better than the average EPL player, but at £3m, that isn't really bad business especially if he's not 1st choice.

Anyone watch french "football" and have any idea how good this guy is, his attributes etc?

............................. apart from his apparent long neck.

We need 2 or 3 centre-backs anyway. Even if we could, we wouldn't be able to sign 3 world-class ones because 1 would be benched. Someone like Rozehnal will be first-choice for a season maybe, then squad member after that once bigger names can be attracted.

This all too depressing. Surely we can afford to go out and buy a top class CB

Like who?  How do you know hes not going to be a top quality player?

Were Toure and Vidic seen as top class players before signing for Arsenal and Man United?

Guest elpapi

he was pretty average when he played at Club Bruges two years ago, let's hope he has approved and can adapt to the pace in the EPL, I've got my doubts... £3m isn't that much, so we might be able to flog him for the same of more to some other team + he's a czech international which can't be bad

all in all, doubts but willing to give the lad a chance

Have you seen him play?

Like who?  How do you know hes not going to be a top quality player?

Were Toure and Vidic seen as top class players before signing for Arsenal and Man United?

Vidic was chased by a lot of top teams (Manu, Liverpool, Inter, Chelsea, Madrid) , no idea about Toure.