Weekends Internationals

KaKa

Guest Peter.Sthlm

For fucks sake.  Because Sweden were awarded the points, it puts them ahead of us in the group.  Draw would have been a great result for us. :(

f****** Danish prick.

Who's taking over for Sanchez? You think NI will be able to stay in the top 2?

I was pretty upset when he anounced his resignation from the NI job to take over Fulham on a regular basis. I was impressed of your team spirit in the game against us (Sweden). Hope you clinch the second place  O0

was at Norway-Malta. Good 4-0 thrashing. Bramble wouldve walked straight into that malta defence

He has another nationalty, he's from Monteserat (or something like that) and they are ranked somewhere between the last 10 nations in the Fifa world ranking..

They are crossing their fingers hoping he dosn't decide to play for them :lol:

Norway 4-0 Malta

We should really take a look at (the new and improved) Stefen Iversen, was in the golden boot list this season and he scored today, turned himself from an average player to the perfect target man, still 30 and we can get him for cheap.

What?! NO! I like Steffen Iversen, but he'll never be a Premiership player again. You have no idea how much faith Rosenborg have put into him when he's been off form; he's been allowed to play himself into form instead of doing his job in training. He's good for Rosenborg (and, to a degree, for Norway), but that's because he's treated as someone special. In England, he was perpetually injured.

Norway 4-0 Malta

We should really take a look at (the new and improved) Stefen Iversen, was in the golden boot list this season and he scored today, turned himself from an average player to the perfect target man, still 30 and we can get him for cheap.

What?! NO! I like Steffen Iversen, but he'll never be a Premiership player again. You have no idea how much faith Rosenborg have put into him when he's been off form; he's been allowed to play himself into form instead of doing his job in training. He's good for Rosenborg (and, to a degree, for Norway), but that's because he's treated as someone special. In England, he was perpetually injured.

After what he did with Spuds just the thought of him back here seems like a bad idea, but i really like his recent peformence, he got everything a target man needs and will fit great in a Sam Allardayce team, but i never knew why did he turned from shit to good but if he keeps playing like that its only a matter of time that a club from the top 3 leagues buy him.

For fucks sake.  Because Sweden were awarded the points, it puts them ahead of us in the group.  Draw would have been a great result for us. :(

f****** Danish prick.

Who's taking over for Sanchez? You think NI will be able to stay in the top 2?

I was pretty upset when he anounced his resignation from the NI job to take over Fulham on a regular basis. I was impressed of your team spirit in the game against us (Sweden). Hope you clinch the second place  O0

Nigel Worthington is the new manager.

Think Spain will take 2nd tbh, but it's still been a great campaign.

Northern Ireland finishing above Spain would be absolutely phenomenal. I'd love to see them in a major competition, it'd be great. Their campaign has been absolutely fantastic. The Spain and Sweden games, you've just thought "not a chance", but they've done it, and it's great. The quality of players in their squad is obviously inferior, but there's such a great team spirit, and that's all Worthington has to retain. If he does that, their success will continue. Even if they don't qualify, they'll have 'succeeded'.

To put it as patronisingly as fuck, it's nice to see that they're not the worst of the home internationals anymore.

Guest Peter.Sthlm

We're the best of the home internationals atm. ;)

You have Sweden, Spain and Island left on the road if I'm not mistaken. I still hope you make it but can't see it happening tbh. Unless Spain blow it for themselves and draw to many matches (especially against NI).

Norway 4-0 Malta

Based on the Norway - Malta game I'd rather see us sign Bjørn Helge Riise tbh.

Denmark-Sweden was an incredible game! Tha danes made an impressive comeback after being down 0-3 and then ....

Johan Elmander was fantastic and would be a perfect player for NUFC. Michael Gravgaard didnt impress me at all thogh,, as mentioned before - he had a brambleesque evening...

Based on the Norwegian league so far this season (it starts in the spring up in the cold North), I think that's a reasonable idea. He's a good player, seems fairly consistent too.

Based on the Norwegian league so far this season (it starts in the spring up in the cold North), I think that's a reasonable idea. He's a good player, seems fairly consistent too.

Agree. Good player. Wouldnt mind him as backup at all. Can play right wing, CM or CAM