What is Sam Allardyce thinking?

Newcastle Fan

It's early days, i think it's just that we just all want action now, but we'd only complain if he signed allthe players now and then had 2 months of nothing.. I'll be worried if no one has been signed in a month.

Another point is the whole takeover thing, i don't think Allardyce will be getting any money simply because we still don't know who the fuck owns this club at the moment, So where will the money come from?

If Mike Ashley and Freddy Shepherd drag to takeover battle to the start of the season that will mean that Allardyce will be forced to buy Unattached/Free players only, or just buy with a very limited budget.

We are pretty much a different club alltogether now.

At the moment we still have a chairman that believes in dumping players early in the transfer window & signing late because that can save the club millions.

We are pretty much a different club alltogether now.

At the moment we still have a chairman that believes in dumping players early in the transfer window & signing late because that can save the club millions.

I can't see that Chairman staying long...

Another point is the whole takeover thing, i don't think Allardyce will be getting any money simply because we still don't know who the f*** owns this club at the moment, So where will the money come from?

If Mike Ashley and Freddy Shepherd drag to takeover battle to the start of the season that will mean that Allardyce will be forced to buy Unattached/Free players only, or just buy with a very limited budget.

If the whole thing starts to drag I would assume at some point they'd agree to release some funds to Allardyce to at least give him some money to spend.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Nijtap Geremi

Tal Ben Haim

David Rozenhal

Sol Campbell

Leighton Baines

Lareya Kingston

Joey Barton

Mark Viduka

... all set to come through the door. Divven't worry. ;)

To be honest ive never heard of Lareya Kingston, is he any good? I had a look on FM and to be honest he wasnt that good. Could be totally wrong though.

To be honest ive never heard of Lareya Kingston, is he any good? I had a look on FM and to be honest he wasnt that good. Could be totally wrong though.

You think so?

Who does he play for? Is he any good?

You think so?

Hearts. No idea.

You think so?

Hearts. No idea.

hmmm could be interesting....

Has nothing else been said about the Barton/Parker transfer yet? It was supposed to of been finalised today wasnt it??

Kingston is a very good player.

I have no worries whatsoever that Sam will get this window right. :thup:

Im not panicing at all, i guess the fact that you dont really know many of the players were bein linked with is abit of a worry *in a way* in a way its quite exciting, and i have total faith in Big Sams ability to notice unknown talent.

will the Joey Barton transfer be completed by tomorrow do you think??

Im not panicing at all, i guess the fact that you dont really know many of the players were bein linked with is abit of a worry *in a way* in a way its quite exciting, and i have total faith in Big Sams ability to notice unknown talent.

Don't think anyone would be able to make a fair judgement tbh, mate. Who knows?

No idea, but hope so.

No idea atm. But he will sign and pretty all the stuff has been agreed I've been told.

I would take Sam's apparent patient approach as apposed to West Ham's neo-Chelsea scattergun approach to just chucking money at any player's name that comes out of a hat

Shouldnt he take the SAF approach, ffs Manure finished all of their signing bar one already :lol:

so if the takeover eventually happens and Ashley is in charge, as a gestimate, how much money (transfer wise) are we possibly talking? A couple million more that what we noramally get, or Roman Abromovich style? Just out of interest like.

He's been in the job for 2 weeks. Chances are when SAF was first thinking of signing those two youngsters Sam was still looking to stay in the bolton job for years.

so if the takeover eventually happens and Ashley is in charge, as a gestimate, how much money (transfer wise) are we possibly talking? A couple million more that what we noramally get, or Roman Abromovich style? Just out of interest like.

45mill has been rumoured in the red tops