Villa bid for Reo-Coker

Skirge

3 in 11 games (although obviously that should be four, given the unfairly ruled out goal at your place). But that's only part of the story, his all round contribution is immense. I've seen him play more impressive passes with his chest than most of the rest of the squad can play with their feet.

Baros was a shirking waster who contributed nothing.

Carew was a decent signing, big strong viduka type player.

Im suprised he scored so few, but he is great at bringing others into the games aswell as imposing himself on opposition defences.

Was decent everytime I watched him in a villa shirt.

I'd be against signing him for £3m let alone £7m. Think that's way, way way over the top for him. Still, I suppose it's a sellers market and if they can get £7m for him then fair play to West Ham. Must be better players than him available on the continent for that much like??  :buck2:

Must be better players than him available on the continent for that much like??  :buck2:

you could say that about practically every English player signing for anyone this year, mind

Fair comment.  :thup:

Then again the tabloids would be on O'Neill's back for packing his squad full of foreigners if he bought exclusively from overseas. Just have to look at the shit Arsenal and Chelsea have had to put up with for choosing talent before nationality... :rolleyes:

3 in 11 games (although obviously that should be four, given the unfairly ruled out goal at your place). But that's only part of the story, his all round contribution is immense. I've seen him play more impressive passes with his chest than most of the rest of the squad can play with their feet.

Baros was a shirking waster who contributed nothing.

Was never a corner in the first place tbh  :D