Estonia vs England

Dave

Guest Bolton_fan

If we don't win and McClaren gets the sack will the Sam rumours start?  I know he says there is no release clause, but I do worry - as things are going so well at the moment.

You better believe it.

How the hell is deadly Ledley in over Carragher at centre half?

I wonder if it is the El Tel influence, as Alistair McGowan pointed out: "Do you currently, or have you at anytime, or would you ever consider playing for Spurs?"

Ledley King has been an excellent centre half for England over the years IMO. I always felt sorry for him after he played excellently against France in '04 only to get bumped out for Terry in the next game, and we then proceeded to be a shambles at the back for the rest of the tournament.

King > Terry. (At international level)

I can't watch the game tonight btw. He's probably playing shite isn't he. :laugh: :idiot2:

If we don't win and McClaren gets the sack will the Sam rumours start?  I know he says there is no release clause, but I do worry - as things are going so well at the moment.

That's funny, but I was just thinking the same thing. If McClown got the bullet, who would the FA go for?

SA and MON are either just appointed (SA) or barely started and already overlooked anyway (MON). They ignored Hiddink, who is doing well with Russia. They pissed Scolari off.

We'd probably end up with Stuart Pearce, god forbid.

What is the point of a cross like that by Bridge there near the end? Great work getting into position then lobs over everyone, when a ball drilled was clearly more dangerous...

So many players try to lift the ball in those situations, annoying.

How the hell is deadly Ledley in over Carragher at centre half?

I wonder if it is the El Tel influence, as Alistair McGowan pointed out: "Do you currently, or have you at anytime, or would you ever consider playing for Spurs?"

It's probably something to do with him being a better footballer

Mad theory like but I reckon that's what it could be.