European U21 Championship

Guest SwissMagpie

Great ball from Young Ashley.

I'll tell you this right now, that boy is going to be one of the most exciting players in the premiership next season. You heard it here first.

So will Milner...

I've been saying how good Milner is on this very site for almost a year now. But I don't think Milner is ever going to be a true flair player, just a very good one.

meh.

I wish you hadn't managed to call him back just as he was about to sign for us. I'd have loved to see what John Robertson could have done with him - if there's one coach who knows a bit about crossing a ball, it is him.

Guest Triglett

Meanwhile, Lennon's in the full England squad  :shifty:

Seriously though, I was one of a few Spurs fans who wanted Young, and this is even without the price coming into it. Mind you, the likes of Routledge and Richardson look good at this level.

Meanwhile, Lennon's in the full England squad  :shifty:

Seriously though, I was one of a few Spurs fans who wanted Young, and this is even without the price coming into it. Mind you, the likes of Routledge and Richardson look good at this level.

I think Richardson looked shite the other night.

True, even Ameobi looked good at this level.

Ashley Young's playing well.

Never forgive him though that day I had him first scorer on my Lucky 15 and he scored 2nd for Watford, as Midds will testify.

'Livid' didn't even come close tbh... :lol:

Taylor has been poor. Nedum OK apart from one moment before that dive where it looked like he was wearing Huddlestone's boots. Been impressed with Baines left foot. NRC showing how useful he can be when he's arsed. Been impressed with Noble when he's got on the ball. Nugent looks a decent footballer even if in previous games he's not looked much of a goalscorer. Milner alright, Young looking good, like to see them change positions tho. Lita, no comment :laugh: :nope: