When do fixtures come out?

Guest DavB93

how about using our band name, not trying ti be akward just a though that popped into me head. Our band name is in another forum btw for anyone that doesn't know.

I'm baffled tbh.  :crazy2:

If you post the fixtures, in any way shape or form, it's a 14-day holiday, simple as.

That's the end of it, if you don't believe us, try it and find out.

Now can people stop asking: What about this? What about that?

The answer is NO, it'll always be NO, stop wasting your time.

Guest nufc 4 life

how about using our band name, not trying ti be akward just a though that popped into me head. Our band name is in another forum btw for anyone that doesn't know.

I'm baffled tbh.  :crazy2:

i meant it's in another thread sorry. You know that thread titled: If footbal clubs were bands

You need to move your servers overseas. British copyright law is silly.

Ok, I'll be the first to admit the American law can be pretty ridiculous.... But at least you can't copyright facts.

-----

Also, as a side note. Why can the Guardian run a regular feature of YouTube clips, but NO can't for fear of being shut down?

You need to move your servers overseas. British copyright law is silly.

Ok, I'll be the first to admit the American law can be pretty ridiculous.... But at least you can't copyright facts.

-----

Also, as a side note. Why can the Guardian run a regular feature of YouTube clips, but NO can't for fear of being shut down?

OR people could type www.nufc.com and look on there, probably a bit more simple than getting a server in another country!

Guest LucaAltieri

Because money talks. A newspaper can afford to make a stand and they'll get plenty of support if they did. If we tried it we'd get nowhere.

Guest graemeh72

Nufc.com got round the fixture list fee a couple of years ago with a sly trick, along the lines of

Sunderland became THe mackems

Boro = Smoggies

Arsenal = Arsens Gunners

Liverpool = scousers

etc ect

Nufc.com got round the fixture list fee a couple of years ago with a sly trick, along the lines of

Boro = Smoggies

Arsenal = Arsens Gunners

Liverpool = scousers

etc ect

Must have been effective considering they have gone and bought the rights now ;)

Guest graemeh72

Boro = Smoggies

Arsenal = Arsens Gunners

Liverpool = scousers

etc ect

Must have been effective considering they have gone and bought the rights now ;)

I think the price dropped .... honestly I think it did

Or as someone said in another thread they got a lot of hassle about it from solicitors representing NUFC and decided against it.

Unless the prices have dropped a hell of a lot from last season it really isn't worth N-O stumping up the kind of money they want when its not exactly a whole lot of effort (unless you are a really lazy fucker!) to go to .com to get the fixtures.

Apparently there are lots of questions over the whole fixtures copyright issue - shakey ground, due the fixtures being facts.

But for now, it's not worth putting them up 'illegally'.

Presumably, a link to a site listing them legally is OK though?

Apparently there are lots of questions over the whole fixtures copyright issue - shakey ground, due the fixtures being facts.

But for now, it's not worth putting them up 'illegally'.

Presumably, a link to a site listing them legally is OK though?

Yes, here it is:

www.nufc.com

;)

Bumped as a final warning.

The fixtures are out at 10am in the morning. ANYONE WHO POSTS THEM ON THE FORUM WILL BE BANNED. This includes any attempted workarounds, like fake names etc.

Link to them on other sites (use www.nufc.com), discuss them, fine. Post them? Sorry, you'll be banned.

The fixtures are out at 10am in the morning. ANYONE WHO POSTS THEM ON THE FORUM WILL BE BANNED. This includes any attempted workarounds, like fake names etc.

Link to them on other sites (use www.nufc.com), discuss them, fine. Post them? Sorry, you'll be banned.

See everyone at 5 past then :lol:

See everyone at 5 past then :lol:

and all mods have took time off work(or will get out of bed early) to patrol the site ready to punish any who don't adhere to the law.

just wondering where would be the first place to publish the fixtures,the club site,the prem league site.

i'll need to put lieu days in so if i can beat others at work by a minute or two,will be vital!