Dyer's sis arrested (drugs)

Guest nufc 4 life

Guest nufc 4 life
the sister of England soccer star Kieron Dyer was yesterday arrested on suspicion of drug offences. Hairdresser Kirsha 19 was among 13 people people held in a rapid on crack and heroin supplies.

They were still being quizzed last night.

Hours before on wednesday, Dyer 27, who has always been close too his sister, played in Engalnd's 3-0 win over Estonia.

Three of the suspects were stopped in a car and the others were arrested at addresses in Ipswhich.

Properties were still being searched yesterday

this has been copied directly out of today's Mirror

Here's the actual article:

DYER SIS ARRESTED

08/06/2007

THE sister of England soccer star Kieron Dyer was yesterday arrested on suspicion of drug offences.

Hairdresser Kirsha Dyer, 19, was among 13 people held in a raid on crack and heroin supplies.

They were still being quizzed last night.

Advertisement

Hours before on Wednesday, Dyer, 27, who has always been close to his sister, played in England's 3-0 win over Estonia.

Three of the suspects were stopped in a car and the others were arrested at addresses in Ipswich.

Properties were still being searched yesterday.

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_method=full%26objectid=19264658%26siteid=89520-name_page.html

Guest nufc 4 life

Find a link.

i can't it's not on the Mirror's site, but i can gurantee you that i have just copied it out of today's edition of the Mirror

http://kieron-dyer-news.newslib.com/story/4160-2799564/

KIERON DYER SISTER HID HEROIN IN HER KNICKERS

She held £1,000 drugs for lover, court told

By Victoria Bone 10/01/2007

THE younger sister of Premiership soccer star Kieron Dyer was caught with £1,000 of heroin in her knickers, a jury heard yesterday.

Kirsha Dyer, 18, said she hid the package for boyfriend Ricky Fearon when their car was stopped by police.

But she claimed he pushed it on to her and that she only took it because she was "terrified of him" and "besotted".

Advertisement

Dyer insisted she did not know the pack contained heroin, adding: "I was horrified and stunned when I found out it was a Class A drug."

Police discovered the 11.4g stash when the pair were pulled over in a Ford KA in Ipswich on April 12 last year.

The clingfilm-wrapped package tested positive for both their DNA.

Trainee hairdresser Dyer also had £150 stuffed in her bra and jobless Fearon, 19, £120 in his sock.

She admits possessing heroin with intent to supply. Fearon, of Chiswick, West London, denies the charge. Dyer is giving evidence against him at Ipswich crown court. She said: "It wasn't my drugs and it wasn't my money. I worshipped the ground he walked on but was terrified of him."

Jon Mitchell, for Fearon, said his client could not have afforded to buy the drugs. He claimed Dyer had brought them and said she had received money and expensive gifts, including a sports car, from her footballer brother.

Police also found "business cards" in the car. Prosecutor Peter Gair added: "It's obvious.

They were at it together and intended to supply drugs."

Newcastle star Kieron, 27, who earns a reported £80,000 a week, was not in court.

The case continues.

it could be influential too the future he has at the club

not really likely when you consider we are in the process of signing someone whos half sibling is a bona fide racist axe murderer.

I admit I spat some beer out when I read this line:

"Trainee hairdresser Dyer also had £150 stuffed in her bra and jobless Fearon, 19, £120 in his sock."

They not only deserve each other, but they also deserve the life they're going to have.  :lol:

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/content/eveningstar/news/story.aspx?brand=ESTOnline&category=News&tBrand=ESTOnline&tCategory=news&itemid=IPED08%20Jun%202007%2008%3A45%3A36%3A463

SIX alleged drug dealers were due to appear in court today after police carried out raids on four premises in Ipswich.

Kirsha Dyer, 19, of Bentley Road, Ipswich, Maxwell Appah, 21, of Acton, London, Dare Salau, 21, of Plaistow, London, Lewis Self, 27, of Canterbury Close, Ipswich, and Pannick Nikuna, of Burnt Oak, London, were scheduled to be brought before Ipswich magistrates.

All five and a 17-year-old from London, who can not be named for legal reasons, are on charges relating to class A drugs.

They were among 13 people arrested around Ipswich in dawn swoops by police yesterday.

Anne-Marie Breach, a spokeswoman for Suffolk police, said: “Six people have been charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs after a number of arrests were made in Ipswich.”

The remaining seven suspects have all been released on bail after questioning. They must now return to police stations in Suffolk on either July 18 or 19.

Teams of officers swooped on addresses as part of Operation Academy, a crackdown on drug dealers infiltrating Suffolk.

All the suspects were taken to police stations at various locations in Suffolk for questioning.

Raids began after three people were arrested in a car in the town early yesterday.

Further arrests were made at properties in Cody Road, Orchid Close, Canterbury Close and Alderlee.

Detailed searches of all the properties were carried out as officers hunted for evidence of drug dealing.

Operation Academy is a major initiative targeting pushers infiltrating Ipswich from other areas.