David Trezeguet

GeordieDazzler

Pass.

Slow, not the player he once was, and his movement isnt anything like as good/sharp as Owen's, hence making him a poor replacement assuming Owen left, considering hes not exactly a suitable partner for Viduka, Ameobi, and to a lesser extent, Martins.

Still a good finisher, so hell do well in a team that can provide the pace, movement and service around him, but hes not the right player for us and at an undesirable age too.

Guest ryunufc

one of the best penalty box striker in the world. true he can be henry replacement, because arsenal problem last season was converting chances.

Sorry but Larsson was far from a lazy player...

When he decides to switch on the invisible mode he appears lazy.

For all the times I seen him play rarely did I ever see this "invisible mode"..

At Celtic he was one of the hardest working players in the team.

It is very very easy, and of course a favourite pastime, for fans to slate a poacher type striker for being lazy. A poacher has to go invisible during games so that he is not noticed and tightly marked by the defenders. It is best if defenders totally forgot about his existence.

RVN, Owen, Trezeguet, Inzhagi, Larsson, Fred etc are all lazy strikers. When fat Ronaldo is lazy he is really being lazy because his game is not about going invisible and strike out of the blue. But it is very unfair to critise Trezeguet for being lazy when it is his duty to be lazy.

Only a poor and bad poacher striker does not appear lazy.

Spot on. A good poacher will save his energy so that he can make a 100% burst to sneak a goal at any stage of the game. It gives me the shits when fans slate poachers for not chasing down lost causes or getting 'stuck in' in tackles. A good poacher will score you a goal in most games, whether you are on top or completely under the pump. Who cares whether they get stuck in or not.

I don't think this club needs yet another stroppy french cunt ta very much.

15 goals in Serie B is nothing to write home about either.

Aye Delima. A defender simply forgets that there is a striker stood near him. That's why RVN scored 150 goals for Man Utd... the defense forgot he was there!

The defenders suffer lapse of concentrations by remembering the existence of RVN?

Trezeguet is lazy and was rightfully castigated by french supporters for smiling when he missed a pen at the world cup. Always plays shit for France tbh.

Not a bad player when he is on song but definitely wont be coming here.

Guest khyberpass

wouldnt want him..give me a "plays a roaming role behind the front 2" forward, if we;'re gonna have one....need the Rooney, Sheringham type to make us more incisive...not poachers or lumps or lazy b's

Guest Anders Rye

Anelka for me, I assume he is Allardyce first choice if Owen leaves, so all other striker gossip i don't believe.

Guest DavB93

Don't know why people keep on going on about Anelka, yes he's a talented football. But after a couple of years he'll go in the huff and want to leave...not what we need.

It is very very easy, and of course a favourite pastime, for fans to slate a poacher type striker for being lazy. A poacher has to go invisible during games so that he is not noticed and tightly marked by the defenders. It is best if defenders totally forgot about his existence.

RVN, Owen, Trezeguet, Inzhagi, Larsson, Fred etc are all lazy strikers. When fat Ronaldo is lazy he is really being lazy because his game is not about going invisible and strike out of the blue. But it is very unfair to critise Trezeguet for being lazy when it is his duty to be lazy.

Spot on. A good poacher will save his energy so that he can make a 100% burst to sneak a goal at any stage of the game. It gives me the shits when fans slate poachers for not chasing down lost causes or getting 'stuck in' in tackles. A good poacher will score you a goal in most games, whether you are on top or completely under the pump. Who cares whether they get stuck in or not.

:lol:

Started well on the poacher strikers but 2nd paragraph onwards was a load of bull. Cant believe someone actually agreed with that.

Yes strikers do sometimes go under the radar to evade defenders but RVN lazy? :lol: Larsson lazy? Absolutely clueless.

:lol:

Started well on the poacher strikers but 2nd paragraph onwards was a load of bull. Cant believe someone actually agreed with that.

Yes strikers do sometimes go under the radar to evade defenders but RVN lazy? :lol: Larsson lazy? Absolutely clueless.

Inzaghi was lazy as fuck in that Champions League final.

• 4 months later...

Would defo but would he come here?He will prob join a team in the champs league tbh!Still think we should go for Anelka,better chance of getting him and he has premiership exprience and playing very well while Trezegeut has no premiership experience and would be a gamble!