Big Sam issues warning to O-Nut

Cajun

Guest Nappy Rash

Of course we have other problems, but with the majority of those players being good professionals and making up a squad easily capable of attaining European football, Fat Sam should be looking at top 6 with a few of his additions, a full pre-season and getting the crocks fit.

Fat Sam wont tolerate any shirkers, just like Souness wouldnt, just like Daglish wouldnt, but this time I think the majority wont give a fuck about losing wankers like Bellend, Robert or Ginola as I think we've all had enough of seeing these overpaid pampered ponces go nowhere near earning their extortionate salaries.

Guest Sniffer

If Bellamy's price drops and rafa is forced to sell so he can buy, I'd take him back for about 6 mill. Sell ameobi for a couple of mill to a championship team and be very happy with the strike force for next season.

Compare Roeders record against the top 4, to lets say Benitez...

Oh thats right he couldnt motivate the players, they motivated themselves for the big games.

Everything else in between was luck, apart from when we lost, that was Roeders fault  :lol: :lol:

Think thats all bases covered with Neurotic Online logic  :coolsmiley:

Benetiz finished 3rd and got to the champions league final, yes lets compare :lol:

Guest Nappy Rash

Benetiz finished 3rd and got to the champions league final, yes lets compare :lol:

Read what you were asked to compare and get back to me, reading still an issue for the same people I see.

Read what you were asked to compare Cyber Traffic Warden and get back to me, reading still an issue for the same people I see.

The moderators on this site really do it proud  :lol:

Sorry Roeder got some good results against the top 4, better than Rafa infact so obviously he is a better manager and we were just unlucky against the likes of Charlton, Sheff Utd, Fulham etc....

Guest Nappy Rash

Sorry Roeder got some good results against the top 4, better than Rafa infact so obviously he is a better manager and we were just unlucky against the likes of Charlton, Sheff Utd, Fulham etc....

Apology accepted, but I said come back to me when you have a comparison.

Don't try your strawman with me you intellectual cripple because I metaphorically speaking burn the fuckers to the ground  :coolsmiley:

Guest Knightrider

Some more quotes from Big Sam on expectations:

"I've come here because there is absolutely no question that this club has the potential to break into the top four. It hasn't for a number of years, but I'm here to try to change that.

"We've got to realise that we can achieve that, that we have the potential, but it can only be done with a little bit of patience. Breaking into the top four has become a very difficult task.

"However, if you build slowly and grow slowly you will have an opportunity to do that. You can't do it instantly, even if you spent a lot of money, it doesn't guarantee anything.

"You have to grow the culture of the football club and we need to have the infrastructure to get us there.

"Everyone keeps talking about instant success, but Newcastle have to get away from that. We can't just expect to start on August 11 and go on to finish in the Champions League. That will be a goal, a dream to achieve, but it's almost an impossible task in my first season here."

If I'm reading this right Big Sam will try and get us to finish in the top 4 next season but knows how hard a task it will be and won't see it as the end of the world if we don't because long-term we'll be in there fighting with the others. Sounds all good to me but I think top 4 next season is pie in the sky stuff, but hey if that's the goal...

Apology accepted, but I said come back to me when you have a comparison.

Don't try your strawman with me you intellectual cripple because I metaphorically speaking burn the fuckers to the ground  :coolsmiley:

If you didn't see from our performances that Roeder was inept then you are in a very select group that shouldn't be calling anyone an intellectual cripple.

Guest Nappy Rash

Just a shame some of our fans seem to have let their standards slip for this Manager for some reason  :coolsmiley:

Fat Sam hasn't which is good news, top 6 next season please Fatty  :celb:

Guest Nappy Rash

If you didn't see from our performances that Roeder was inept then you are in a very select group that shouldn't be calling anyone an intellectual cripple.

Is that another strawman or just a scarecrow? Can you not go and play in the soft play area or something until we're finished doing what big people do.

Guest Knightrider

Just a shame some of our fans seem to have let their standards slip for this Manager for some reason  :coolsmiley:

Fat Sam hasn't which is good news, top 6 next season please Fatty  :celb:

Weren't you the one questioning the appointment of him as he was no better than most and we could do better, but now expect a manager you didn't rate that highly, to deliver instant success or rather a heady finish?

Or has Ashley's billions seduced you? ;)

Is that another strawman or just a scarecrow? Can you not go and play in the soft play area or something until we're finished doing what big people do.

Truth hurts? You stuck up for Souness as well didn't you?

Guest Nappy Rash

Weren't you the one questioning the appointment of him as he was no better than most and we could do better, but now expect a manager you didn't rate that highly, to deliver instant success or rather a heady finish?

Or has Ashley's billions seduced you? ;)

Im the one who pointed out their were blatantly better Managers available yes, Im also the person who pointed out we could do better, I also pointed out numerous other things that didnt go down to well, like his record in 2007 compared to Roeder's and who finished where in 05/06.

I expected a top 6 finish under the previous 2 Managers, I expect the same from Fat Sam, Im consistent you see, no agendas with me, I just want what is best for NUFC.

Ashley's billions have nowt to do with it, other than they should reinfornce our expectations when he starts to pour it in  :celb:

Guest Nappy Rash

Do you have attention defecit disorder? What truth you blithering idiot?

Come back to me when you've made the comparison you stupid little boy.

You still flogging the "Souness apologist" dead horse, even after you, or that other muppet brought back that thread only for it to finally sink in  :uglystupid2: :lol:

Do you have attention defecit disorder? What truth you blithering idiot?

Come back to me when you've made the comparison you stupid little boy.

You still flogging the "Souness apologist" dead horse, even after you, or that other muppet brought back that thread only for it to finally sink in   :uglystupid2: :lol:

Stupid little boy? :lol:

No wonder you have a name like nappy rash if you wet yourself like this all the time :lol:

Guest Nappy Rash

Still no comparison, no explanation to the "truth hurts" just strawmen and a few words written in an order where it looks like they say something to the idiot typing them  :uglystupid2:

What an odious, pointless little twerp you are  :lol:

Still no comparison, no explanation to the "truth hurts" just strawmen and a few words written in an order where it looks like they say something to the idiot typing them  :uglystupid2:

What an odious, pointless little twerp you are  :lol:

Nice to know you are really wound up when someone disagree's with you. Name calling is the true sign of maturity :lol:

Guest Nappy Rash

Wound up?  :lol:

You know as much about me as you do football in general, Newcastle in particular it appears  :coolsmiley:

You lack a vital organ to even begin bothering me dweeb, contempt is the only thing I feel when seeing you post  :angel:

Guest Nappy Rash

Just create a strawman, pour petrol on yourself and hide behind him like you always do  :parky:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Aye true, and that's the hope. Long-term and I've always maintained this, he'll do wonders here as he's arguably the best manager we've had in terms of all-round skills if not for experience and CV.

off your bloody rocker