Big Sam issues warning to O-Nut

Cajun

Guest Nappy Rash

Avoiding the question as usual. Well done.

Brilliant, go back to my original post to you on this thread and remind me what's happened since  :lol:

Barring any serious injury crisis to next season we should be able to hit top 7 minimum with the current squad (assuming we don't sell). Add depth and a couple of top signings hopefully with Ashley's money we can challenge Spurs for top 5. But what Big Sam said about changing the structure of the club, to look to the long term is something that has got me excited.  O0

Avoiding the question as usual. Well done.

Brilliant, go back to my original post to you on this thread and remind me what's happened since  :lol:

You have got the hump, come out with numerous childish and actually quite amusingly poor insults. Thats about it really.

Barring any serious injury crisis to next season we should be able to hit top 7 minimum with the current squad (assuming we don't sell). Add depth and a couple of top signings hopefully with Ashley's money we can challenge Spurs for top 5. But what Big Sam said about changing the structure of the club, to look to the long term is something that has got me excited.  O0

We need to sort our defence before we can challenge for the top 5, at the very minimum we need a centre back and left back.

Guest Nappy Rash

You have got the hump, come out with numerous childish and actually quite amusingly poor insults. Thats about it really.

Captain Oblivious  :lol:

You ever seen the Holy Grail and the Black Knight scene? I suggest you watch it  :parky:

Captain Oblivious  :lol:

You ever seen the Holy Grail and the Black Knight scene? I suggest you watch it  :parky:

Captain Oblivious, yeah suppose its better than Nappy Rash. Why not..

We need to sort our defence before we can challenge for the top 5, at the very minimum we need a centre back and left back.

Hopefully Big Sam would have it sorted by the start of the season. I can't envisage ourselves starting with Babayaro and Ramage come August, not with Big Sam.

Hopefully Big Sam would have it sorted by the start of the season. I can't envisage ourselves starting with Babayaro and Ramage come August, not with Big Sam.

I bloody hope not :D

Guest Nappy Rash

We're linked to PSG's left back now:

"The Magpies who are in talks with PSG to buy Rozehnal, are also interested in another defender from Paris : Sylvain Armand. Information from taken from newspaper "Parisien".

The polyvalent defender attracts also interest from several other clubs: Lyon, Lens, Lazio Roma and Fiorentina. The left back who expressed his wish to remain at PSG has also received an offer to extend his contract.

The situation should be cleared soon."

http://planete93.football.fr/2007/06/16/149-armand-suivi-par-newcastle

Guest Nappy Rash

I reckon Nappy Rash is Thompers

he always had a thing for you Jon

I have a thing for him?  :lol:

Stupidity is catching on like a forest fire  :uglystupid2: :lol:

Educate yourselves a little gents  :coolsmiley:

I see there is almost no thread in which Vic can get it completely wrong.

How's the old FS fighting back nonsense going fella?

Guest Invicta_Toon

he's still chairman

and surprised you didn't know about Rule 32.5 too, mr ITK

he's still chairman

and surprised you didn't know about Rule 32.5 too, mr ITK

Not for long. Or so I heard.

If he doesn't finish 7th, he's failed. Long-term plan or no long-term plan.

I hope your joking.

Why? We're way behind the top 4, we're behind Spurs & Everton but with 3 signings in the areas we're very weak, we can bridge that gap. We're in the group with Bolton, Blackburn, Villa, etc. at the minute. Allardyce alone imo will add 10 points to our tally (no way would we have lost some of those sh*te home games last season with him in charge), so as we stand, I'm considering us as a 50-55 points a season team. With more signings, that should become 60-65.

But if you think if he doesnt finish at least 7th he's failed then your an idiot. After everything that has gone on at this club, and after the past two seasons we have just had, a bit of stability and signs of improvement will be a great start. You cant go from a rotten club playing terrible football to finishing in the top 6-7 within 1 close season. Be realistic man!

It was only a year ago a season combined with Souness & Roeder's management took us to 7th. Last year, Roeder was shocking.

I'll ask you this, would we have finished where we did last season had Allardyce been in charge?

Your question is totally irrelavant. We finsihed 7th under Roeder after Souness was bootedand the whole club got a temporary lift. There was no pressure on Roeder at the time to get results which also helped. You honestly think we started playing amazing football when Souness left and Roeder took over? No we didnt, there was a slight improvement and thats it. We got some good results and some lucky ones.

Since SBR left the football has been nothing short of horrible for 90% of the games. Boring, Boring football, with the occasional canny game thrown in. This club is on the up, but at theminute, as it stands, there still a shit load of work to be done, and its people like you are a cancer to the club, who after 1 season, Sam doesnt finifh in top 7 and you say he has failed. How can this club ever be a success when people are already talking about failure?

What we talk about here has fuck all to do with whether or not the team will do well - ignorance of that is fucking laughable.