Habib Beye

TRon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest SwissMagpie

Yea once i wrote their and intreduced my self and they all gone mad with "You swiss fucker" "go back to Zurich"

what is wrong with those guys?? it seems that they all from a psychiatric hospital

Guest Toon83

We are in Barca meeting Gudjohnson. no mention of the central defender of barca, We have also offered and agreed provisional terms with Habib Beye who will give a defo answer on monday.

Eidur would be a class signing!

From skunkers resident ITK

Is this believable? who are these skunkers?

Guest optimistic nit

We are in Barca meeting Gudjohnson. no mention of the central defender of barca, We have also offered and agreed provisional terms with Habib Beye who will give a defo answer on monday.

:lol:

they are a mystical race of ITK's who live in a bunker below the river tyne. blueyes.gif

:lol:

they are a mystical race of ITK's who live in a bunker below the river tyne. blueyes.gif

;D

No but that Whatever bloke is quite realible

He said decision Monday, given his last timescale I reckon Beye will be signing 16th July. ;)

Last timescale?

Well wasn't a proper timescale but last time he said terms had been agreed it just needed the medical and unveiling. That was 2 weeks ago today.

No but that Whatever bloke is quite realible

He said decision Monday, given his last timescale I reckon Beye will be signing 16th July. ;)

Last timescale?

Well wasn't a proper timescale but last time he said terms had been agreed it just needed the medical and unveiling. That was 2 weeks ago today.

About Beye?

Well I would say no, I doubt he signed terms when Whatever said he did but he did come in the end yes.

Well I trust that Beye will have been offered a deal as he says. Doubt we'll actually hear about anything on Monday itself though.

He has been better than most ITK's I have ever read on the internet so I believe him, think he possibly jumped the gun a bit with the last transfer (hence the joke) but I believe what he says more than I do the tabloids or the typical ITK's.

Not exactly beyond the realms of possibility is it? No reason to suggest he's lying as he's been proved right in the past. Beye's got to be an improvement on Carr, Shirley?

Do we know what Mr Whatever's roots actually are? Any rumours of where he gets his rumours from?

I THINK its Stevie T but thats just a random memory so could be bollocks.

Guest samtoonarmy

Habib Beye facts and stats:

Personal information

Full name: Habib Beye

Date of birth: October 19, 1977

Place of birth    Suresnes,Paris, France

Height 182 cm : 79 kg

Playing position: Defender (RB)

Club information:

Current club Marseille

Number: 23

97-98 Paris-SG  (-) 

98-99 Strasbourg 23 Games  (-) 

99-00 Strasbourg 1 Goals, 33 Games  (-) 

00-01 Strasbourg 3 Goals, 31 Games  (-)  2 Games 

01-02 Strasbourg 3 Goals, 20 Games  1 Games (UEFA Cup)  5 Games 

02-03 Strasbourg 1 Goals, 26 Games  (-) 

03-04 Strasbourg 1 Games  (-) 

03-04 Marseille 22 Games  4 + 9 Games (Champions League + UEFA Cup) 

04-05 Marseille 1 Goals, 37 Games  (-) 

05-06 Marseille 1 Goals, 29 Games  8 Games (UEFA Cup) 

06-07 Marseille 34 Games  4 Games (UEFA Cup) 

Guest jamesmartinsmith

his best position is cb.

Rubbish.

He played 35 games at right-back last season.

His best position is definately right back and he's class. He's not Dani Alves type, but very solid and does his job well, not very attacking-minded.

I have to say that I like the sound of this and the other posts about him. Having a 6ft+ natural full-back with that much apparent pedigree/experience makes me very optimistic indeed, especially when he can cover CB as well if/when necessary and when he's been captain at a club the size of Marseille. Let's hope that "Whatever" is right again about this and that he's here before the pre-season friendlies kick-off.

I know how much people love it and so if people search his name on YouTube there are some bangin' "videos" about him ;D

Also, anyone know if he speaks the English?