Adriano

bodson

Inters attack is getting very crowded and Adriano seems to fall down the pecking order. He has been in terrible form this season and it seems like Inter could accept to sell him. There are offcourse alot of top clubs that would be interested in him, but it could still be worth a try though.  If we sell Owen or Martins + ad som Ashleymoney we could get the money to make Inter interestedWe have made deals with Inter before and maybe the tynesiderevolution could interest him. Allardyce can help him to restart his career..

OK, I realize it will be hard but I would love to see him play for us in the EPL.

Guest LucaAltieri

Cack. Not a premiership player. Wouldn't want to pay over the odds for someone who may flop especially if it involves selling a striker who's already proved he can do the business.

No need for a striker

No need for a lazy striker

No need for a lazy overweight striker

No need for a lazy overweight out of form striker

No need for a lazy overweight out of form striker on massive wages added to the massive transfer fee

Cack. Not a premiership player. Wouldn't want to pay over the odds for someone who may flop especially if it involves selling a striker who's already proved he can do the business.

But.. he's immense in Pro Evo..

No where near good enough for us, Inter rejects no thanks.

Not good enough for us??

2 seasons ago he was regarded as one of the top 3 players in the world. He was amazing and is still only 26. If he gets going again he would be fantastic player for us.

Not good enough for us??

2 seasons ago he was regarded as one of the top 3 players in the world. He was amazing and is still only 26. If he gets going again he would be fantastic player for us.

I'm almost certain he was being sarcastic.

Guest graemeh72

Not good enough for us??

Just like Fat Pat eh?

But.. he's immense in Pro Evo..

;D thats the only reason i'd want him here hahah..we'd be unbeatable on pro evo....

But realistically no thanks. He would hate it over here.

I take it the lad is still going off the rails?

Been way too long now if so, he's damaged goods and will have destroyed his career and wont be able to pull it back, he'll realise this too late.

Amazing player and talent when fully focused, but how long ago was that?