Performance Of The Season

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Just been watching some highlights of last season on Newcastle World and was wondering what people would consider to be our best performance (obviously including result) of last season.

For me I think Spurs away wins it, followed closely by Man Utd at home - sums alot of things up that our second best was a draw at home like....

Guest Triglett

We were s**** away at Spurs, got absolutely battered.

I was gonna say, if that was your best performance...

I actually think that was probably one of our best footballing displays in the Prem this season TBH, we created close to 20 chances. Still can't believe we ended up losing that game  :o

Guest kmdnufc

For me it's between Reading at home (3-2) Blackburn away (1-3), Spurs home (3-1), Spurs away (2-3), Man Utd home (2-2), Villa home (3-1) or AZ home (4-2).

I was at the Reading, Spurs away and AZ matches but its hard to make a choice between AZ or Spurs away. Spurs away probably, I'll never forget our comeback and fighting spirit that night, as well as Martins' stunner.

Guest optimistic nit

the first 30 mins of the az tie probably, although ironically if we hadn't completely battered them the way we did and had only been 1-0 or 2-0 up we would probably have won the tie.

We were shite away at Spurs, got absolutely battered.

Aye, should've been about 5-1 to them. Pompey at home and AZ at home (first half) stick out for me. Surprised no one has mentioned Chelsea at home given the circumstances etc. Man Utd at home was a good one too.

we were battered villa home game aswell, 2 goals in 5 mins then it was all villa until we broke away at the death to nick a third.

sheff utd away for me due to the fact it ended any fears of being dragged into the relegation scrap.

Possibly our best League performance was the 1-0 win against Portsmouth.  Even though it was only 1-0 we battered them.

Aye, this one got my 'honourable mention'.

Has to be AZ though!