Sunderland's friendly with Juventus

S.S.R.

Guest graemeh72

"The most well-known player among the Black Cats (this is the team's nickname) is Dwight Yorke, 36-year old player from Trinidad and Tobago, who played for years alongside Keane at Manchester United."

says it all really

Typical mackems, getting a bonk on about playing Juve in a friendly.

I've seen us play Juventus, in the UEFA Champions League, home and away, when they've done that, then they can get excited. :rolleyes:

The match against Sunderland is one of four friendlies that Juventus are going to play during their summer tour of England, planned for the period between the end of July and the beginning of August. The names of the other three clubs they will face are to be announced soon

One of them should be us.  Also what's this "42000 seater, but 49000 on special occasions"?

Typical mackems, getting a bonk on about playing Juve in a friendly.

I've seen us play Juventus, in the UEFA Champions League, home and away, when they've done that, then they can get excited. :rolleyes:

It is Juventus.com that get excited, not Sunderland. I can remember that the forum got excited when we are linked with Real Madrid (Owen) and Juventus (Boumsong).

If they are actually playing Juve then i will surely be in the Juve end with a Black N White shirt on  ;D just not a juve shirt, a TOON shirt  :celb:

To be honest, I don't think it's a game where the Juve fans will be rushing to grab tickets for. They only took a couple of hundred here for a Champions League match so there'll be a handful there. You'll probably get a few from the Italian community over here going too.

If they are actually playing Juve then i will surely be in the Juve end with a Black N White shirt on  ;D just not a juve shirt, a TOON shirt  :celb:

To be honest, I don't think it's a game where the Juve fans will be rushing to grab tickets for. They only took a couple of hundred here for a Champions League match so there'll be a handful there. You'll probably get a few from the Italian community over here going too.

10 to 1 he's talking shite anyway.

10 to 1 he's talking s**** anyway.

Who is talking sh**?

if you are on about me then im not 

10 to 1 he's talking s**** anyway.

Who is talking sh**?

if you are on about me then im not 

If you go with that strip on then youre going to look a bonny sight afterwards sunshine. Have you thought this through?

you will come home with your face and shirt looking more like the mackems then ours.

Provided they find someone that can punch to hit you for them of course.

My mate went to see us Vs the scum a few years back, thought it would be fine sitting in the Sunderland end, as they were the only tickets he could get.

Of course he didnt wear his strip, but when Dabizas scored he almost couldnt control himself, was just about to jump up when someone a few rows in front with the same idea beat him too it, well he got half way up in the air before a fist had beat him to it!