Geremi gets work permit, Officially signs - .cock

bodson

Don't think anyone noticed that but here is Anal's lazy journalism for today:

Allardyce has always favoured big, strong players and, unlike Emre, Geremi comes into this category.

Geremi is 5'9 ffs.  bluelaugh.gif

Great signing for me, versatile, quick, and he is free. Sign him up!  :clap:

I would class him as strong, though, even if he doesn't have the height.

Yeah Anal has a point, but its always fun taking the piss out of him.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2452830,00.html

the bulk of the article's about Rozenthal. but here's a section from the bottom;

However, he is looking closer to home for another addition to his squad after setting his sights on Chelsea utility man Geremi.

The 28-year-old Cameroon international is available on a free transfer and would provide cover at both right-back and in midfield.

It is understood the Magpies are one of a series of club's to be talking to the player, who signed for Chelsea in a £7million switch from Real Madrid during the summer of 2003.

Will be delighted if we pull this deal off. Didnt realise he was out of contract!

If we sign him and beye we will have RB covered for a couple of years at least. Not to mention it surely means we will get rid of the troll!

Didnt know he had played LB and LW though. Bonus. Hard working and skillful player will be a great addition to the squad good wingback aswell if we play 3-5-2.

Very solid player, great athlete and a very good signing. I think his best season in England was at the Riverside, he earned that move to Chelsea. I don´t think he´s gone backwards though, just not had the games he´d have wanted under Mourinho.

Always thought of him as a better midfielder than a defender mind, but still, none of us know how Allardyce wants things to be set up yet, apart from one comment about having one plan for home and another for away. One thing you can say is that with him, viduka and barton we´re not going to be lacking muscle and aggression next season.

Since I didn´t want Barton on the grounds that he´s a nutter and I know nothing about Rosenhaal I´d say this is probably up with Viduka as the best of the four deals so far.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2452830,00.html

the bulk of the article's about Rozenthal. but here's a section from the bottom;

However, he is looking closer to home for another addition to his squad after setting his sights on Chelsea utility man Geremi.

The 28-year-old Cameroon international is available on a free transfer and would provide cover at both right-back and in midfield.

It is understood the Magpies are one of a series of club's to be talking to the player, who signed for Chelsea in a £7million switch from Real Madrid during the summer of 2003.

I wonder what other teams would want him who are better than us