Geremi gets work permit, Officially signs - .cock

bodson

better than

Carr    Bramble    Moore    Baba

Still not sure how we didn't get relegated last season.

God loves us.

Because they were injured for most of the season, had they been fit who knows...... We could of been relegated

Geremi's no more a right back than Nobby is. Probably less.

Geremi is far more of a right-back than Nobby.

Infinitely faster, stronger and more athletic. Also a better tackler. Geremi is very comfortable at right-back and isn't that out of place at all.

Do we think Geremi is being brought in as first choice right back, If so why the interest in Habib Beye? Unless of course Beye will be brought in to play centreback. Not very clear what Allardyce is planning, guess things will become clearer in due course.

Guest MrSundlofer

Do we think Geremi is being brought in as first choice right back, If so why the interest in Habib Beye? Unless of course Beye will be brought in to play centreback. Not very clear what Allardyce is planning, guess things will become clearer in due course.

True! Not very clear what Allardyce is planning. Maybe a 5-3-2/3-5-2 with (from the left) Taylor, Rozehnal and Beye as central defenders and Geremi as a right wing back?

The future will tell us.

True! Not very clear what Allardyce is planning. Maybe a 5-3-2/3-5-2 with (from the left) Taylor, Rozehnal and Beye as central defenders and Geremi as a right wing back?

The future will tell us.

This is exactly what I suspect too.

come on, Solano has done well for us there but you can't possibly think he's as effective as Geremi

They're both right wingers who can do a job further back. Just because Geremi's played there for Chelsea doesn't make him any better.

come on, Solano has done well for us there but you can't possibly think he's as effective as Geremi

They're both right wingers who can do a job further back. Just because Geremi's played there for Chelsea doesn't make him any better.

i know, but Geremi has the attributes to play back there. Solano has the intelligence and very little else

i know, but Geremi has the attributes to play back there. Solano has the intelligence and very little else

I agree Geremi is infinitely faster, stronger and more athletic. Also a better tackler.

I agree Geremi is infinitely faster, stronger and more athletic. Also a better tackler.

We'll see. I'd rather not have a right winger who Boro fans thought shirked his defensive duties at right back.

Guest samtoonarmy

A good utility player and can play in midfield as well as right-back. He would be a much better right-back than Stephen Carr, although I think Nobby Solano is a good right-back, now hes getting on a bit.

Geremi would be am excellent signing.

We'll see. I'd rather not have a right winger who Boro fans thought shirked his defensive duties at right back.

Nah, I'd rather have a player whom Jose Mourinho considered good enough to play there for the double champions.

Nah, I'd rather have a player whom Jose Mourinho considered good enough to play there for the double champions.

Oh right, we'll sign Hilario too then, yeah?

Fucking hell. :rolleyes:

f****** hell. :rolleyes:

Hilario played a few games for them in his career whereas Geremi played 30 odd games a season.

fucking hell :rolleyes:

Not needed. We have Duff.

Hilario played a few games for them in his career whereas Geremi played 30 odd games a season.

f****** hell :rolleyes:

Obviously not..

fucking hell :rolleyes:

Geremi has never ever played 30 games a season under Mourinho. The season just gone was his most prolific in terms of appearances - and he started 15 league games.

Geremi has never ever played thirty games a season under Mourinho.

24 last season. No need to be petty over a few games, the point still stands.

Geremi has never ever played thirty games a season under Mourinho.

24 last season. No need to be petty over a few games, the point still stands.

You just said he played 30 odd games a season!

Last season, he started 15 league games - and that's the most he's ever played since Ranieiri was there. Your point doesn't stand. He was there to fill in because of a defensive crisis, same reason Michael Essien played at centre back.