13, Bolton

14, Reading

15, Fulham

16, Birmingham

17, Boro

18, Derby

19, Wigan

20, Sunderland

Also going to put money on Atletico Madrid winning la liga.

1.ManU

2.Celsea

3.Liverpool

4.Arsenal

5.Spurs

6. Manchester city

7. Newcastle

8, Blackburn

9, West Ham

10, Pompey

11, Everton

12, Aston villa

13, Bolton

14, Reading

15, Fulham

16, Birmingham

17, Boro

18, Derby

19, Wigan

20, Sunderland

Thought you were skint

Guest kingdawson

why would you do a thing like that, out of interest?

Just have a very strong feeling about them. Imo theyve probably got the strongest squad in La liga bar the big 2. The addition of Forlan, simoa, Raul Garvia and Reyes will certainly help, plus i feel the departure of Torres will be a blessing in disguise.

I can see West Ham having another bad season tbh, the players they've brought in are not as good as the players they've sold.

Tevez > Bellamy

Reo Coker > Parker

Benayoun > Ljungberg

The other lad they've bought is out for 6 months too.

I think it's going to be a cracker this year outside the top three. I see improvements from Blackburn, Man City, Spurs, probably Villa and of course ourselves. Really can't decide on an order.

Guest unrealterrorist

Too early for this tbh.

It's a laugh looking back tbh.

or a shitter when you realise you got the lot right and missed out a trillion zillion gazillion to one bet that came up

lol ;D ;D ;D

Guest unrealterrorist

1.ManU

2.Celsea

3.Liverpool

4.Arsenal

5.Spurs

6. Manchester city

7. Newcastle

8, Blackburn

9, West Ham

10, Pompey

11, Everton

12, Aston villa

13, Bolton

14, Reading

15, Fulham

16, Birmingham

17, Boro

18, Derby

19, Wigan

20, Sunderland

Man city 6th i dont think so they spent big but sven will get the boot for knocking up a female stewed by december.

Guest trotter58

Birmingham has bought many players, but they have done this in the past and didn't do very well. They might as well stay up at the expense of Bolton or Fulham.

Birmingham to stay up at the expense of Bolton?! Are you seriously saying that we are one of the three weakest teams in the Prem?!

Injury to Anelka and i think Bolton will struggle. I cant see SL doing much and if he gets a few bad results at the start of the season then i think you could be in serious trouble.

Why do people think that Bolton are a one man team?! We didn't do too badly before Anelka arrived! What makes you think that Sammy Lee won't be capable of continuing our success? We have only lost one player (Tal Ben Haim) from the team that has finished in the top eight for the last four seasons! We have added NINE players to the squad and shipped out half a dozen fringe players. I would say that makes us stronger than last season!

Birmingham has bought many players, but they have done this in the past and didn't do very well. They might as well stay up at the expense of Bolton or Fulham.

Birmingham to stay up at the expense of Bolton?! Are you seriously saying that we are one of the three weakest teams in the Prem?!

Injury to Anelka and i think Bolton will struggle. I cant see SL doing much and if he gets a few bad results at the start of the season then i think you could be in serious trouble.

Why do people think that Bolton are a one man team?! We didn't do too badly before Anelka arrived! What makes you think that Sammy Lee won't be capable of continuing our success? We have only lost one player (Tal Ben Haim) from the team that has finished in the top eight for the last four seasons! We have added NINE players to the squad and shipped out half a dozen fringe players. I would say that makes us stronger than last season!

9 players is quite many, bot how is the quality of those signings? Wilhelmsson will be good for you i believe, a little bit inconsistent but can be really good when in mood. But that depends on how bolton will play also

Guest trotter58

9 players is quite many, bot how is the quality of those signings? Wilhelmsson will be good for you i believe, a little bit inconsistent but can be really good when in mood. But that depends on how bolton will play also

Braaten, Wilhelmsson and Dzemali are all quality players. Jlloyd Samuel is a desparately needed left back and Gavin McCann is doing a decent job of anchoring the midfield from what i've seen, which allows Nolan to play to his strengths and get forward more. The other players we've signed are squad players. We had one of the smallest squads in the Prem and no direct cover for players like Kevin Davies for instance, players like Heider Helgusson will now provide that cover.

Braaten, Wilhelmsson and Dzemali are all quality players. Jlloyd Samuel is a desparately needed left back and Gavin McCann is doing a decent job of anchoring the midfield from what i've seen, which allows Nolan to play to his strengths and get forward more.

I'll give you the underlined bit, but not the rest. And with that said the underlined aren't proven over here but I like what I've seen of Wilhelmsson especially.

Guest trotter58

Braaten, Wilhelmsson and Dzemali are all quality players. Jlloyd Samuel is a desparately needed left back and Gavin McCann is doing a decent job of anchoring the midfield from what i've seen, which allows Nolan to play to his strengths and get forward more.

I'll give you the underlined bit, but not the rest. And with that said the underlined aren't proven over here but I like what I've seen of Wilhelmsson especially.

You can add Gerald Cid to the quality players. Decent defender from Bordeaux. Incidentally both Jlloyd Samuel and Gavin McCann have been outstanding in pre-season. I don't think that the Villa supporters would doubt JLS ability, just his attitude.

Guest Magpiecn

It'll be harder for boro in the new season.Still cant find someone that can compare with Viduka,and even Schwarzer want to leave.Now they are no better than Derby ,Wigan , Birmingham.So let them go down with Mackem.

Braathen is a quality player now? :lol:

He has his days, but they are more rare than any on-off player I've ever seen in the premiership. Perhaps he will focus more now because of better opposition, and if so, Bolton can cosider them very lucky.

There is a reason he hasn't been shipped out from Norway before now, at 25, (Arsenal was very interested according to Norwegian newspapers two years ago) but im glad someone gambled on him - as he has the potential to be a great player. We need this kind of players playing their best for Norway, and I hope Bolton can make him do that.

1.Chelsea

2.Man Utd

3.Liverpool

4.Spurs

5.Newcastle

6.Arsenal

7.West Ham

8.Everton

9.Man City

10.Villa

11.Pompey

12.Blackburn

13.Sunderland

14.Boro

15.Bolton

16.Fulham

17.Birmingham

18.Reading

19.Wigan

20.Derby

Here is what some of my fellow blues think is ahead:

Poll:What position will we (Manchester City) finish?

1st  2% :laugh:

2nd    0%

3rd 2%

4th 0%

5th 2%

6th 9%

7th 26%

8th 11% blueyes.gif

9th 21%

10th 16%

11th 7%

12th 0%

13th 0%

14th 0%

15th 0%

16th 0%

17th 0%

18th 0%

19th 0%

20th 0%

Guest trotter58

Braathen is a quality player now? :lol:

He has his days, but they are more rare than any on-off player I've ever seen in the premiership. Perhaps he will focus more now because of better opposition, and if so, Bolton can cosider them very lucky.

There is a reason he hasn't been shipped out from Norway before now, at 25, (Arsenal was very interested according to Norwegian newspapers two years ago) but im glad someone gambled on him - as he has the potential to be a great player. We need this kind of players playing their best for Norway, and I hope Bolton can make him do that.

Don't worry, Bolton have a habit of getting the best out of talented players who've lost their way. I suspect that Braaten needs a change at this stage of his career, it can't be much fun playing in the Norwegian league.

Guest optimistic nit

I think it's going to be a cracker this year outside the top three. I see improvements from Blackburn, Man City, Spurs, probably Villa and of course ourselves. Really can't decide on an order.

add pompey imo.