Allardyce and Shepherd in Barca

Ally

Guest SwissMagpie

Ive talke with Big Barca fan - my friend and he says that Edmilson injury is very minorr and he should be back at the end of July

Guest ExiledGeordie

I'm sure Allardyce has checked out exactly whats up with Edmilson physically if he's going to sign him. He's hardly going to sign a player who'll be out for the 6 months is he? If the lad does have a knock Big Sam obviously knows its not serious or how to sort it.

nufc.com update;

"Do we want our Eds examined?"

Looks like we got this well and truly wrong - apologies to all, but why did nobody else but NUFC.com care to mention the injury and the operation when the story broke on Thursday?

Surely all those other sites and news outlets didn't just plagiarise Olly without doing even a moment's checking?

Forgive us if we don't understand the strange workings of football when injured players can be transferred - we were forgetting the precedent of Olivier Bernard....

:D

Guest DavB93

There has got to be more news to come regarding their trip to spain cant imagine they flew out there to sign a 31 yr old who is out for 6 months.

I fucking hope so...we've got £50 million to spend, sure we can afford to buy someone better than a 31 yr who is out for 6 months.

Guest icemanblue

There has got to be more news to come regarding their trip to spain cant imagine they flew out there to sign a 31 yr old who is out for 6 months.

I f****** hope so...we've got £50 million to spend, sure we can afford to buy someone better than a 31 yr who is out for 6 months.

You waiting for the trophy signings like?

Fuck the squad. Let's get Kaka!

Certainly the most exciting June in NUFC history.

Yee saying last seasons June Pre Season training in preperation for Lillestrom wasn't roy of the rovers stuff?

Guest icemanblue

not really a trophy signing but must be more to it just doesnt make sense to make that trip could easily be done over the phone.

Not really. I'd imagine a good way of showing a player you really want him, is to fly out to where he is based (and recovering) on a moments notice. Certainly allows us to steal a march on any other clubs that may be interested.

Plus, the weathers much nicer over there at the minute. It's nice to get away.

Guest DavB93

I f****** hope so...we've got £50 million to spend, sure we can afford to buy someone better than a 31 yr who is out for 6 months.

Fuck the squad. Let's get Kaka!

Nope not waiting for the trophy signings but surely we can do better.

f*** the squad. Let's get Kaka!

Ashley has the intelligence, never to let the world know how much we have to spend on players.

The oft-quoted figure is pure guesswork, of unknown origin (unlikely to be the oft-quoted origin though!)

We may have £150m (or more) or maybe just £20M, for this close season.

WE WILL NEVER KNOW, but my own view is that it is two things:

(1) A flexible amount.

(2) An awful LOT!!!

Guest exilim

f*** the squad. Let's get Kaka!

Ashley has the intelligence, never to let the world know how much we have to spend on players.

The oft-quoted figure is pure guesswork, of unknown origin (unlikely to be the oft-quoted origin though!)

We may have £150m (or more) or maybe just £20M, for this close season.

WE WILL NEVER KNOW, but my own view is that it is two things:

(1) A flexible amount.

(2) An awful LOT!!!

I think it's bad when the media report us having 50m to spend this season. Clubs will just inflate the price on the players we want.

And for god's sake, why are we signing a 31 years old player whose injured for at least 3 months? From edmilson's records, he had a knee operation every year for the past 3. Are we going to tolerate that?

we wont know anything about about eidur unitil late august in my opinion he is aiming for the top four if he is set to leave and if they don't come in he might consider us.

His father/agent has stated that they are not rushing in anything so this would be a waiting game i guess  ???

Guest elbee909

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6008/72922907jz8.jpg

Both in a nufc jersey next season?

I'd hope they get them one each, rather than one between them.

Guest exilim

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6008/72922907jz8.jpg

Both in a nufc jersey next season?

I'd hope they get them one each, rather than one between them.

Just figured out what the pic was saying.

Gudjohnson: Hey kid careful, he's gay.