That c*** Oliver

Guest graemeh72

Guest graemeh72

I wish the prick hadn't come back from his fucking holiday ... for all his "cheap sun" he still looks like a jaundiced looking cunt

So what has he done to wind me up this time?

It’s the use of one sodding word...one fucking word...

"Luxury"....

One cunting word

Quote "Allardyce, Freddy Shepherd’s son Kenneth and European scout Paul Montgomery flew to Barcelona yesterday afternoon and talked to Edmilson and his representative in a luxury hotel last night, with talks continuing today."

Ok ok

.... we all know that Kenny fucking Shepherd is a clueless no nowt prick (The only thing that Souness got right by the way!), I just wonder what stunning clause he's going to come up with this time (see other threads). We also know that Edmilson is a crock (ok ok see other threads) playing at Barcelona.

So, why fucking why has Oliver felt the need to mention that the meeting was in a "luxury" (wooooooooh) hotel?

Is it to remind us that we're all cunts for buying a new shirt every year to fund continental money sapping jollies for the likes of Kenny Shepherd? Or Baby Bentley for the likes of Dyer to crash into bridges?

What exactly does the word luxury add Alan? ...

From Oliver’s mouth, the word luxury spits "wasted money" into the readers face....

Using the word "luxury" does 2 things ... one being to patronise the reader of the Chronicle and the other is to show him up for the dumb talentless low vocab local arse licking hack that he truly is.

Honestly, is this guy stuck in the dark ages? (I'll answer that ... yes)

.......believing that a Geordies only knowledge of Spain is through watching Duty Free starring Keith Baron on TV (the younguns might miss that one!) or binge drinking in Tenerife / Ibifa.......

...or believing that a Geordie considers “Uno's” as a "posh" restaurant.

Hey Oliver!!!! ..... The scriptwriters of "Life on Mars" must have had you in mind when they penned DCI Gene Hunt!!!!

Look Oliver, look at your fucking audience, understand your audience... yes the people who you fucking attempt to connect with on a day to day basis.

They've changed ... they aren't fools... they aren’t impressed with your lazy journalistic toss....

Honestly

For fucks sake I don't understand why the Media/ PR department at St James just don't start issuing 4 daily press releases direct to the Nationals rather than using this clueless cunt as some form of tinpot vocal intermediary.

Guest graemeh72

I was explaining that brothel v luxury hotel analogy to the missus the other day

but i was far too close to my own stag do for comfort

Meanwhile, Olivier Bernard, who has been officially released by United, has had an operation on his hip in America, and the French defender is hoping to resume his career.

It might be a long shot, but I would love to see Allardyce give Bernard another chance to prove his fitness and show that he could still hack it at St James’ Park.

Link

:lol:

I mean I love Bernard as much as the next guy but this is ridiculous  bluelaugh.gif

Anal certainly gets folk worked up doesn't he?

Could that be the reason he's still in a job?  :undecided:

Or are there still too many readers who buy into his utter shite talk?

I was hoping with all the new changes there would be no place for the 'people's voice' anymore and that Ashley might also see the prick as part of the problem and to cease dealing with the Evening Chronicle until the cunt is sacked.

150% wishful thinking i know, but the EC really needs to change their setup and bring in fresh blood, with fresh ideas and someone who can report, inform and give balanced views, and sometimes talking points instead of drivel and dire personal opinions of footballers who he doesn't get on with as they snub him.

i gave up years on the EC ago when i was walking down northumberland street and read the headline "toon to sign starlet"

bought the paper and it was a story about us signing one of our own youth team players on a professional contract, with the added insult that it was someone shite like paul brayson or whoever

that was it for me like

Guest Strunz

The man really, really is a prize tool.

He's an anachronism alright.  I give him 4 months

• 1 month later...

Can't start any posts yet so I've used this thread.

Did anyone listen to Oliver on Talksport today when he was on the show that Andy Townsend does? Basically he was saying that the club is in a mess as we are overloaded up front and in goal but short of numbers in Midfield and Defence. Also said it was not like "what the brochure said" for Allardyce. Basically complaining that Allardyce has not had enough money from the new owners. Also pretty much blaming Ashley for the Dyer deal not going through and that the Smith signing had been dependent on Dyer going so we've got a problem there.

Strange to contrast his pessimism with the optimism that has been on this board in the last 24 hours.

I actually applaud Ashley and Allardyce for not giving Oliver the time of day but it's a risky strategy because when we go through a bad patch next season he'll not miss an opportunity to whip up the fans. I only hope that the editor of the Chronicle gets rid of him because it's becoming evident more and more how disliked he is by both the fans and now the club.

Also related to journalists, I buy the Mag and always find some interesting information that is tucked away which you never hear about. In an article with Brian McNally in the “press watch” section he was saying that the prominent journalists who were campaigning for Roeder to be installed as manager had massive bets on him to get the job and that they should be ashamed of themselves.  Just shows how much the fans have been taken for a ride these last few years. Also highlights the sheer audacity by the club of claiming “the Hitzfield for manager campaign” was a betting scam.

I’ll let you decide who McNally was referring to!