Cheeky bid for Deco?

KaKa

So Barcelona want Lampard but they will not go for him until they sell Deco who it appears is available at Barca.

There hasn't really been any speculation regarding teams going after Deco. Do you think it would be worth a go? Do you think we would have a chance? Finally, do you think this is something we are looking into while at Barcelona?

Guest Morph

:lol: times a million.

Too cheeky?

One of the best players in the world might want to be playing champs league football at least.  We aren't even in fucking Europe :lol:

No.

If he left there'd be a string of top clubs lining up to sign him. We already have Emre and Barton for that position and if we do sign Gudjohnsen he can play as an AM too.

It's not even worth discussing (even though I just have).

Most overrated player in the world bar Torres.

See I kind of agree with you in a way.

I'm not sure he is so good that all the top clubs will be clamouring for him as he turns 30, but I do think he would improve our team a lot.

I think he is a really good player, but certainly not one of the best in the world. He isn't on the level of the Kaka's etc.

rubbish man, Deco's not the flashiest of players but he makes his contribtuion count

Everyone goes on about how mint he is, but they can't even pronounce his name right on pro evo.

rubbish man, Deco's not the flashiest of players but he makes his contribtuion count

Everyone goes on about how mint he is, but they can't even pronounce his name right on pro evo.

yeah what about Kuyt, on Fifa they pronounce it kooch

in fact yeah, i'm proving your point with that one

Guest 22bnw

or that Titus Bramble down at Wigan, I hear he's a rising star

leave the big man out of this

That's what Chris Hutchings will be saying soon enough

O/T but on the subject of Torres - something a bajillion times more nonsensical than Newcastle bidding for Deco just appeared in the Times:

"There were reports in Spain last night that Manchester City – flushed with cash after the takeover by Thaksin Shinawatra – had outbid Liverpool for Torres."

(No I didn't just make that up)

:laugh: :idiot2:

I think Deco would struggle in the league, seriously isn't physically or mentally built for this league.

If he was 21 and HAD to adapt and grow up here then i think he'd crack it, but at his age, he'd not be willing to adapt and change his game to suit the style of play we have over here.

I too also think he's over rated, but that has no bearing on the above.