Prem Vs La Liga 11

SUPERTOON

Pick 11 best players from both leagues who would win.

Given                                                                                            Cassillas

Finnan Vidic Terry Cole                                                  Alves  Cannavarro Puyol Zambrotta

Gerrard Essien Fabregas Ronaldo                                    Messi  Xavi  Albelda Ronhaldinho

Berbatov Drogba                                                                          Henry Eto'o

Who would win??

Guest Alan Shearer 9

La Liga probably has more world class individuals than the English league. Premiership is still superior to La Liga, though... imo.

disagree. Especially next season.

La Liga probably has more world class individuals than the English league. Premiership is still superior to La Liga, though... imo.

disagree. Especially next season.

Which bit do you disagree with? ;)

Given the best keeper in the league?! mackems.gif

Whats funny??

Who is better??

Cech for one.

PS. Personally, i consider Given the best shot-stopper in the league. But his commanding of the defense is naff.

I put Finnan in as he is the best RB in the prem

Name one better??

Its tough, i can see the problem, especially with Richards along way off being a great player and Gary Neville being injured quite a bit this season.

Finnan is a lot better than people give him credit for, but i'd say Eboue, although i hate the cunt would be a better choice.

Given the best keeper in the league?! mackems.gif

Whats funny??

Who is better??

Cech

Van Der Saar

Jussi

Given is an excellent shot stopper, probably the best in the league but overall he's nowhere near the level of someone like Cech.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

I put Finnan in as he is the best RB in the prem

Name one better??

He was statistically the best right-back in the league by a long shot last year.