NUFC 3rd kit released August 29th - Page 4

NSG

Thats might just be someone's t-shirt

Its not clear that its an NUFC one

well u can see the bottom of the "northern rock" logo, and the template is very "adidas football shirt-ish"...

Might be, might not be. We will have to wait for the strip tease  :laugh2:

Guest samtoonarmy

How could you notice the top in the background???

When someone mentioned on here about one in the background for Shola's interview, i looked through the whole thing and found one behind Harper too

You should be a detective mate!

Guest Toonie

http://nufcblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/newcastle-argentina.jpg

this my friends is a sexy kit

Guest samtoonarmy

http://nufcblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/newcastle-argentina.jpg

this my friends is a sexy kit

I seen that on some website. Its an edited Argentina kit that this website said was the new NUFC away kit. I thin I would rather have that one than the origional  :razz:

If they get it right, this 'Argentina' kit would be a massive hit imo.

It's totally different to anything I've ever known us to wear and they could, conceivably, make a fortune out of it.

It's totally different to anything I've ever known us to wear and they could, conceivably, make a fortune out of it.

Providing people haven't already bought the home and away kit.

If this kit was a stunner, and we had it guaranteed for two or three years, and it was guaranteed that we'd actually wear it (IE, it was an official away kit and not an alternate kit) - people would buy it. However, this is totally different.

Even if it is a nice kit, i'm not going to bother with this, and i'm one of those who'll buy shirts willy-nilly. I've spent £110 on Newcastle shirts already this season, and i can imagine plenty others will have done aswell.

It's blatant exploitation. We don't need this kit in any way shape or form. Just, if it takes a fiver to make, they're gonna squeeze atleast some profit out of it by releasing it. I said masses wouldn't buy it, but some people will.

It'll do well in 10 or 12 years as a collectors item, no doubt. A la the Sheffield Wednesday green kit.

If this kit was a stunner, and we had it guaranteed for two or three years, and it was guaranteed that we'd actually wear it (IE, it was an official away kit and not an alternate kit) - people would buy it. However, this is totally different.

Even if it is a nice kit, i'm not going to bother with this, and i'm one of those who'll buy shirts willy-nilly. I've spent £110 on Newcastle shirts already this season, and i can imagine plenty others will have done aswell.

It's blatant exploitation. We don't need this kit in any way shape or form. Just, if it takes a fiver to make, they're gonna squeeze atleast some profit out of it by releasing it. I said masses wouldn't buy it, but some people will.

It'll do well in 10 or 12 years as a collectors item, no doubt. A la the Sheffield Wednesday green kit.

Only exploitation if you buy it though  :parky:

Yup. And i'm susceptible to it as any, not afraid to admit. The constant change of strips ruin the heritage of historical football kits a bit for me, being a traditionalist. But when the new shirt comes out i have to have it.

Just going back to Midds' point...

We've had lots of kits which are totally different though...

Of course it is! Welcome to the 21st century.

If the club thinks that it can make money by having 3 kits - they'll release 3 kits.

Looks to be better than the away kit tbh... :blush:

Well yeah... but i'm just disagreeing with you saying it could do really well, cos i don't think it will. That's the point i'm making. ;)

That's fair enough.  :lol:

I think we'll shift thousand's of them, but there you go eh! We'll see.

Well yeah... but i'm just disagreeing with you saying it could do really well, cos i don't think it will. That's the point i'm making. ;)

Do you buy the shirts btw, Midds? Think i can remember you saying something about non-uniform days. ;)

Do you buy the shirts btw, Midds? Think i can remember you saying something about non-uniform days. ;)

I don't anymore, no.

We clearly don't need 3 of them this season (any season??)...but if there's money to be made then the club will exploit it and do whatever it deems necessary.