NUFC 3rd kit released August 29th - Page 4

NSG

That is one fucking ugly strip... all white? Whoever has sanctioned these designs this summer wants shot of, IMO.

Three chances to get it right, three times wide of the mark.

To further bolster this opinion, I'm bringing the two God-awful 'keeper kits into the equation.

Shepherd's revenge, surely?

Not a fan of that, but then again from a different perspective and different version (i.e. short sleeves, untucked), I might end up liking it.

Don't mind the home shirt and actually quite like the away shirt, but I've only got the home one so far.

Guest johnson293

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=new-boy-enrique-8217-s-a-model-pro%26method=full%26objectid=19676811%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

SPANISH defender Jose Enrique models Newcastle United’s new strip which will used for cup competitions.

And Enrique is expected to be wearing the strip again when United entertain Barnsley in the Carling Cup at St James’ Park on Wednesday night.

Ah, so it's no longer a 'European strip', or a 3rd kit (for clashes of the first two), its now just a 'Cup Strip' and will be worn at home as well??!!!  :frantic:

Guest LucaAltieri

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=new-boy-enrique-8217-s-a-model-pro%26method=full%26objectid=19676811%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

SPANISH defender Jose Enrique models Newcastle United’s new strip which will used for cup competitions.

And Enrique is expected to be wearing the strip again when United entertain Barnsley in the Carling Cup at St James’ Park on Wednesday night.

Ah, so it's no longer a 'European strip', or a 3rd kit (for clashes of the first two), its now just a 'Cup Strip' and will be worn at home as well??!!!  :frantic:

Any old excuse to make a few extra quid.

Anyway, strip is shockingly bad... and pointless. Wont be buying one.