NUFC 3rd kit released August 29th - Page 4

NSG

That is the worst Newcastle kit I have ever seen.

Its bad but not that bad.

I'm struggling to think of a worse away kit since away kits changed regularly...

Last years first away kit, that bright neon blue one from ten or so years ago and the awful brown and green with the orange collar.

I think it's alright, but it seems kind of plain. Maybe it will grow on me like the home kit did.

Tbh, if it had been that plain silky white - with the three Adidas stripes being that pale blue colour, it would have been sexy.

Its bad but not that bad.

I'm struggling to think of a worse away kit since away kits changed regularly...

Last years first away kit, that bright neon blue one from ten or so years ago and the awful brown and green with the orange collar.

The only competitor imo.

I just wish football kits would get rid of all the stupid, silly piping and daft designs. Would be nice to have some proper strips, before we inevitably descend into rugby kits.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1795/ideatq6.jpg

Done a shite job, but you get the drift

I think it would look much better like that, but that is so similar to Marseilles then!

Marseilles have always had nice kits though. That there looks nice.

EDIT - can you do another one and get rid of all the piping, and make the Adidas stripes pale blue like a described earlier? :lol:  You've done a really good job of that.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1795/ideatq6.jpg

Done a shite job, but you get the drift

I think it would look much better like that, but that is so similar to Marseilles then!

Looks canny there, i'd probably have bought that.

Indeed, but kits to similar to other teams is pathetic, like Valencia Man U had exactle the same Blue and Red one

Is nike thinking "oh we'll get the iconic Newcastle stripes in" :S

I would never be against that tbh. Get rid of all sponsors, maybe something little on the chest and go all retro 50s, with proper collars, and when football kits were at their 'most iconic' and didn't cost a fiver to make. Arsenal's maroon one looked nice. Man Utd's this season would have looked right had it not been for the fucking stupid non-things on the back, and Fulham have done a nice shirt this year n'all.

A sensitive subject for me, as you can tell.

Guest unrealterrorist

Thats just not true mate there has been much much worse

Guest Craig_NUFC

I like it, not sure if im going to get it yet, i think the club know that we wont wear this kit that often as they didn't show it to us like they did with the Home and Away, the 'Strip Tease'. and why we can't have the 3rd kits for two seasons instead of one surely more people would buy them if we wore them the season after aswell???

3rd kit is terrible. I definately like the photoshop efforts above better. I usually get all the shirts, because I'm a loser like that, but I won't be getting this one. Even the players look bad in it, so out-of-shape me would look like a clown.