Will we see the real Ronaldo next season?

Ikon

That kind of Ronaldo could quite possibly dominate the world again, its not too late for him.

Healthy body, healthy mind, however with him its a case of how long until he loses morale and wants to give up on football again.

It seems that he's motivated again and getting into great sheap to prove his critics wrong. A determined Ronaldo in great shape surely could be the best player in the world again next season. "COULD"

Guest Guinness

Hope we see him back to his best next season. He's class to watch when he's playing at his best.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5079/ronaldony438du8.th.jpg

He surely looks like he is in quite good shape again..Im quite convinced that he will have one hell of a season..

Source?

Wow, well done to him. He's only 30 and probably the most natural striker of my lifetime, his scoring record speaks for itself.

He did quite well at the end of last season, 7 goals in 12 starts and 2 sub appearances ...

Guest firetotheworks

It would be great to see the proper Ronaldo back to his best again, I've missed the way he plays. To be fair to him though, even at his worst when he was fat and uninterested he was still banging them in. I think Ian Wright was spot on during the world cup when he said it was like when Ali came back to fight and he was just a shadow. Would be awesome to see him become the one that everyone means when they say 'Ronaldo'

Guest icemanblue

Would be awesome to see him become the one that everyone means when they say 'Ronaldo'

He still is 'that' Ronaldo, in my eyes at least.

Guest firetotheworks

Would be awesome to see him become the one that everyone means when they say 'Ronaldo'

He still is 'that' Ronaldo, in my eyes at least.

He still is to me too. Just most people think you're on about Cristiano when you say 'Ronaldo' these days. When i tell the kids in my family that I mean THE Ronaldo they just go 'oh, him' and its like '....HIM!!?'. Im only 22 and its happening already.

Ronaldo will definetely dominate up front when the season begins. All these year its been a lack of motivation to play, but now he has something to prove and he knows that if he still wants to be in the national side he will have to rpove everyone that hes still one of the best. Hes the best striker of his generation without a doubt. 2 time World Champion, one time world cup runner up. 3 times chosen by fifa to the best in the world. Hes a genius and with the motivation back and although hes 30 hell be one of the best.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5079/ronaldony438du8.th.jpg

He surely looks like he is in quite good shape again..Im quite convinced that he will have one hell of a season..

Source?

Wow, well done to him. He's only 30 and probably the most natural striker of my lifetime, his scoring record speaks for itself.

He did quite well at the end of last season, 7 goals in 12 starts and 2 sub appearances ...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/story/0,2789,1111463,00.html

Guest BudBud

I knew it was going to happen when they put him in the Milan Lab. I would like to see the old porker back at his best because his ability is amazing, great signing for Milan.

Guest khainufc

The best striker i ever see in my life!Esp during his Barca days...Simply unstoppable Hope he get back to his best...

No because despite him being the greatest player of my lifetime we'll never see him like he was back from '96-'99.

Not because he's not playing brilliantly for Milan, but simply because he was that good back then.

No because despite him being the greatest player of my lifetime we'll never see him like he was back from '96-'99.

Not because he's not playing brilliantly for Milan, but simply because he was that good back then.

Poor mans Berbatov tbh.