Premierships Best Attack?

toontownman

Shaping up for another great premiership, big money being thrown around in every corner of the premiership. We seem to say it every year, but is this the best year for strike forces in the premiership?

Shevchenko, Pizarro, Drogba, Kalou

Rooney, Tevez, Smith, Saha, Anderson

Bent, Defoe, Berbatov, Keane

Viduka, Owen, Martins, Shola

Voronin, Kuyt, Torres, Crouch

Adebayor, Van Persie, da silva, walcott, bendtner

Expect the likes of Man City, West Ham and Pompey to spend big on strikers in the coming weeks too.

Even the midtable sides have the odd striker that could slot into a top six side squad.

Guest kingdawson

Shaping up for another great premiership, big money being thrown around in every corner of the premiership. We seem to say it every year, but is this the best year for strike forces in the premiership?

Expect the likes of Man City, West Ham and Pompey to spend big on strikers in the coming weeks too.

Even the midtable sides have the odd striker that could slot into a top six side squad.

Suprisingly Arsenal's strikeforce looks the weakest out of that list tbh.

Suprisingly Arsenal's strikeforce looks the weakest out of that list tbh.

da silva will take the premiership by storm. atleast thats my prediction :)

Spurs have 4 very good options at the moment tbh.

As a duo, however, Rooney and Tevez will be fierce to play against. Though Tevez hasn't signed yet, of course.

I wonder if we'll spend on another striker. Be harsh on Shola to be completely kicked out of the picture, but you couldn't really blame Sam if he wants someone really top class to compete with Viduka.

The most dangerous attack...?

That would be the Cardiac Arrest Sven had when he realised he would be working with Dickov and Corradi. :buck2:

Serisouly tho, if the little birdies are to be believed ours could be Anelka and Yakubu along with Mpenza and Vassell. No bad.

Berbatov/Bent looks great. But not sure which partnership I would pick as the best. Could be any of em, obviously apart from Rooney and Tevez, who are both shite  :laugh: :idiot2:

Guest WalkervilleMag

of all the strikeforces listed,  i think our lot will end up with the most goals between them.  I also expect another striker to be added to that list either before the end of august or in January.

Guest eyeball_tickler

for me its rooney, tevez and ronaldo. two of them won the league for man utd last year and tevez can only improve them.

Im confident we will add another striker to our pool, be it Gudjohnsen, Diouf or Roy of the Rovers.

Shola will more than likely sit fifth choice until January. Given Vidukas age and Owen/the clubs injury record another top striker is a must, especially one that can play elsewhere on the pitch.

The most dangerous attack...?

That would be the Cardiac Arrest Sven had when he realised he would be working with Dickov and Corradi. :buck2:

Serisouly tho, if the little birdies are to be believed ours could be Anelka and Yakubu along with Mpenza and Vassell. No bad.

Very realistic signings I would have thought, although im not sure Anelka would move back to you guys from Bolton, the money does usually talk though.

Yakubu will more than likely walk from Boro, infact he was last seen running down the M4 with Southgate and Gibson dragging at his ankles.

Guest WalkervilleMag

never rated Yakubu anyway,  brilliant penalty taker which totaly covers up an average record.

Very realistic signings I would have thought, although im not sure Anelka would move back to you guys from Bolton, the money does usually talk though.

City are arguably just as good a proposition as we are at the moment.

New, generally agreed to be quality, manager and a rumoured boatload of cash to spend on new players.

Course he'd go there from Bolton, who just don't have any financial muscle to compete with and who've just lost the man most directly responsible for their recent over-achievements.

Spurs for goalscoring. Manu for quality.

Spurs are reminding me of our Shearer/Ferdinand/Asprilla/Beardsley season. sadly.

Let's not get carried away FFS, they're nowhere near that good at all.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs are reminding me of our Shearer/Ferdinand/Asprilla/Beardsley season. sadly.

Would prefer Berbatov to any of that lot tbh though Shearer and Ferdinand in their prime definatly beat the rest.

Would prefer Berbatov to any of that lot tbh though Shearer and Ferdinand in their prime definatly beat the rest.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus fucking wept.

Is he saying what i think he is saying?  :lol:

Is he saying what i think he is saying?  :lol:

I think he is.  blueyes.gif

I'm fairly sure he genuinely believes it too.