**Official Fantasy Premier League 2007/08**

Guest Deep456

• 2 weeks later...

who gives out these bonus points?

The three best performing players in each match will receive additional bonus points. Three points will be awarded to the best player, two to the second best and a single point to the third.

Player performance is assessed by Press Association analysts, all of whom are ex-professional footballers, who attend each match. This assessment takes into account the quality of a player's overall performance and their contribution to the match result.

Bonus points are awarded within 1 hour of the last match of the day finishing

• 3 weeks later...

What are people doing about strikers there don't seem to be any regular starters in the star striker bracket..Drogba inj..No Henry..VPersie doesn't seem to start much ditto Martins..Torres seems to be bench bound for some bizzarre reason..

Who to pick?

What are people doing about strikers there don't seem to be any regular starters in the star striker bracket..Drogba inj..No Henry..VPersie doesn't seem to start much ditto Martins..Torres seems to be bench bound for some bizzarre reason..

Who to pick?

Anelka will play every week unless injured and, despite Bolton's shitness, I reckon he'll continue to do well. But other than that, you're right I really can't think of anyone who will play most games and score frequently, I was hoping for a Van Persie goal rout yesterday and then the fucker doesn't even play! Anyone who didn't have an Arsenal player as captain yesterday is a mentalist by the way.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Who to pick?

Anelka will play every week unless injured and, despite Bolton's shitness, I reckon he'll continue to do well. But other than that, you're right I really can't think of anyone who will play most games and score frequently, I was hoping for a Van Persie goal rout yesterday and then the fucker doesn't even play! Anyone who didn't have an Arsenal player as captain yesterday is a mentalist by the way.

Captain Fabregas.