**Official Fantasy Premier League 2007/08**

Guest Deep456

Elano and Fabregas out.

hmm...

Fabregas is doubtful for today, but he's got two games this gameweek.  Seeing as the second one is against us, I'm going to leave him in.  If he's out for both games it doesn't matter, my reading defender will come in with his Boro clean sheet points.

Well that worked out well.

Does anyone know a site where you can see todays "Probable Teams"? I know the Independent has this, any others?

I'm trying to decide whether to stick Anderson (Man U) in, but aint sure if he's 100% certain to start

Does anyone know a site where you can see todays "Probable Teams"? I know the Independent has this, any others?

I'm trying to decide whether to stick Anderson (Man U) in, but aint sure if he's 100% certain to start

The ManU midfield and the Chelsea strikers are the hardest things to guess this year.

*Just wasted 20 points re-organising my side. ???

• 2 weeks later...

For those wanting to know when the Fantasy cup starts :

Fantasy Cup - Qualifying

Gameweek 18 (December 22nd) is a qualifying round. The top 1,048,576 scorers in Gameweek 18 will enter the first round in Gameweek 19 (December 26th).

The Gameweek 18 score used will not include any transfer points deductions. If there are more than 1,048,576 qualifiers then there will be a random draw between the lowest scoring teams to see who qualifies.

Fantasy Cup - The knock-out rounds

Each qualifying Fantasy Premier League team will be randomly drawn against another in the first round. The winner (the team with the highest gameweek score minus transfer points), will progress to the second round and another random draw, the losers are out! This process continues until the final Gameweek when the two remaining teams contest the FPL Fantasy Cup final.

Remember. This season, transfer points are deducted from your cup score!

If a cup match is drawn, then the following tie-breaks will be applied until a winner is found:

Most goals scored in the Gameweek

Fewest goals conceded in the Gameweek

Virtual coin toss

This weekend...so lets hope everyone gets a good score to be entered into the first round   O0

I'm only 43 points off top spot for the winner in December  :celb:

Out of the cup thanks to some Liverpool fan from Wycome who got 71 points.  Why couldn't I get some useless Swedish twat like my lass?

Ah well, the pub cup is where the money is.  That and my work league, especially now the guy who was running away with it had Knight and Cole in his team this week so got a big helping of minus points :D

Spurs scored six goals today.

Dimitar Berbatov played the full match and scored four of the six goals.

How is he not the most important player on the pitch? :kasper:

Defoe got 2 points for playing 30mins and scoring one (a rebound from a pen). :idiot2:

Kitson got the full 3 points for scoring two goals.

Last year the bonus points were based on stats like goals, assists etc which meant they were weighted heavily in favour of forwards and attacking midfeilders and pretty much always were added onto the players who already got the lions share of the points in that game.  This year I'm led to believe it's instead decided by a panel of people who were at the game.

Better way of doing it imho, but like the Guests of Collingwood Insurance, they're always going to make decisions you disagree with.

Spurs scored six goals today.

Dimitar Berbatov played the full match and scored four of the six goals.

How is he not the most important player on the pitch? :kasper:

Defoe got 2 points for playing 30mins and scoring one (a rebound from a pen). :idiot2:

Kitson got the full 3 points for scoring two goals.

Bentley got 10 points, scored 1 and took the corner that led to the 1st goal, wasn't even a direct assist though.

Had an absolute mare today, Brown comes on as sub and gets booked (0pts) Ashton late sub (1pt) Pompey miss a pen and Benjani doesnt get an assist (2pt) Upson and Green concede 2 goals, Cahill doesnt play... Jesus.

Need Andy O'Brien, Anelka and Gerrard to really do the business tomorrow.

Kranjcar you fucking pillock. Would have got me a Benjani assist as well.

Aye, was fuming with that. :lol:

I've consequently transferred the shit wanker. Been worthless these last three weeks.

(Different fantasy league, btw)