**Official Fantasy Premier League 2007/08**

Guest Deep456

3 of my players are injured.

I've just about managed to put together a team without forfeiting a load of points to transfers, but Essien getting injured is simply unacceptable.  He needs to stop being such a big girl about his poorly knee and tell Mourinho he's fit to play on Wednesday.  Or else.

How many points did you waste getting a team out?

Did you think about using the wild card?

Parky, save your wildcard until gameweek 20+. Not worth using it at the start of the season because you can never figure out which players will come out of nowhere (year before was Gamst Ped, last year was Barry etc.).

I'd say the best time to use your wildcard is about quarter of the way through the season.  Use it too late and you don't get enough points out of it.  By that point you can see who's getting played and who's having a good season, and your team's value will skyrocket as other managers add these form players to their squad.  Worked a treat for me last year.

3 of my players are injured.

I've just about managed to put together a team without forfeiting a load of points to transfers, but Essien getting injured is simply unacceptable.  He needs to stop being such a big girl about his poorly knee and tell Mourinho he's fit to play on Wednesday.  Or else.

How many points did you waste getting a team out?

Did you think about using the wild card?

Parky, save your wildcard until gameweek 20+. Not worth using it at the start of the season because you can never figure out which players will come out of nowhere (year before was Gamst Ped, last year was Barry etc.).

Wasted 8 points but have enlisted Bianchi and Kapo for the midweek games. Saw enough of ManC and Brum to have a reasonable chance that they will produce at home.

Guest xtinct

Made some changes in the last 2 minutes :lol:

Pienaar in for Osman and Eboue in for Faye

:(

Stupid c***.

If you just could travel back in time and talk some sense into that stupid kid!

He was so young and foolish..

Got 42 points this gameweek to add to the 53 I already have from the weekend so I'll have 95 points by the end of the night in total  :celb: I'd of had more if it wasn't for Cisse + ronaldo getting sent off.

Guest cfhpantera27

Only had Howard Evra Ronaldo an Tevez on This Gameweek.. just went and traded Ronaldo, off the top of my private league cus of the twat.. least i had 12mil to spend lol.. got Lampard in