**Official Fantasy Premier League 2007/08**

Guest Deep456

I'm 91 out of 76,000 on the whole game  ;D

Also got Ronadlo and Vidic to play today,

not sure about Tevez though

Sorry to piss on your parade but that 91/76,771 is where the N-O league is placed amongst all the mini leagues.

Total players: 1,055,790

I'm 27,438th at the moment.  But Ronaldo is my captain, so I could move up a few!

'Geremi bollocks'. :lol:

Matt Taylor is the best example. Down as a defender for ages but scoring and making them from midfield. Mega points. They've moved him this year. :hmm:

Ya all busy counting the points acrued by the inclusion of Geremi?

Guest Guinness

Joint 14th at the moment with 56 pts. Pretty pleased with the start, going to do shit next week though, half of my players don't have matches!

Rubbish start for my team like. With Gilberto and Eduardo not playing and Ronaldo my captain I hardly got anything at all. Plus gameweek 2 is gonna be a pain in the arse because I have to shuffle everything round just to put a team out!

I really regret taking martins, petrov, bianchi and derbyshire out of my team at the last minute now as well, when will I learn :lol:

Rubbish start for my team like. With Gilberto and Eduardo not playing and Ronaldo my captain I hardly got anything at all. Plus gameweek 2 is gonna be a pain in the arse because I have to shuffle everything round just to put a team out!

I really regret taking martins, petrov, bianchi and derbyshire out of my team at the last minute now as well, when will I learn :lol:

I've done quite well to scrape a team out for the games this week

Guest unrealterrorist

54 points, wish i had made oba captain then i would of been laughing

wish i had but oba in my team damn it :rant:

Well, after the first game day i was 2nd in N-O and in top 0.45% of all players. (Martins, Gerrard and Anelka  :lol:)

Now im back to 7th in N-O and top 2.22% of all players.

But yes a loong way to go, but a good start  :thup:

Gameweek 2 is a mare. Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle and Blackburn not playing, which robs me of 5 players, plus the injured Rooney means I have 9 available players, and 2 are keepers. So only 8 can score me points. 1 is Aaron Hughes. Bad bad week.

3 of my players are injured.

I've just about managed to put together a team without forfeiting a load of points to transfers, but Essien getting injured is simply unacceptable.  He needs to stop being such a big girl about his poorly knee and tell Mourinho he's fit to play on Wednesday.  Or else.

Doing The Times one as well with some mates from the pub, way more complicated than this one, what a headfuck.

Have you got to grips with this at all? Spent a bit of time on it last night and it's a great idea. Might have to start a thread on it. :lol:

3 of my players are injured.

I've just about managed to put together a team without forfeiting a load of points to transfers, but Essien getting injured is simply unacceptable.  He needs to stop being such a big girl about his poorly knee and tell Mourinho he's fit to play on Wednesday.  Or else.

How many points did you waste getting a team out?

Did you think about using the wild card?