Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

Leon Barnnett Luton CB signing for West Brom

Likely replacement for Curtis Davies who could be leaving soon wonder were to??

I know we have been linked in the past but i think he is a bit dodgy.

Good replacement for them although completely different type of player. Will probably make a tidy profit on him in a couple of years aswell.

FUCKING HELL!!  :nope: According to a swedish newspaper which has a close source to Freddie Ljungberg he will earn around £100 000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's insane, Especially when he's a 30 year old constantly injured player. I wonder what West Ham's wage bill looks like, it will probably get even bigger.

That Makes a player like Ronaldo look underpaid  ;D

If Senderos is on his way to Juventus then Davies might pop up at Arsenal I would think.

No thanks :D 

Micah Richards anyday (i would prefer richards to play cb tbh)

Thats exactly what I don't want us to be doing tbh.

Sick isn't it to say at least. I bet that players like Neill and Parker, Bellamy Faubert and others aren't exactly on small wages either.

Sick isn't it to say at least. I bet that players like Neill and Parker, Bellamy Faubert and others aren't exactly on small wages either.

How much do you reckon Kieron Dyer is on at the moment?

*whistling emoticon*

*whistling emoticon*

Too much but when we are paying 30 year olds who have been past it for a couple of years already £100,000 a week I will worry!

*whistling emoticon*

Around 75 i would say, just a guess though, still overpaid like hell. But Ljungberg getting a contract on 100K when being 30 years old and hardly played that much last season.. That's FSx2

If Senderos is on his way to Juventus then Davies might pop up at Arsenal I would think.

No thanks :D 

Micah Richards anyday (i would prefer richards to play cb tbh)

Or Wenger might use his French links to bring in Boumsong. ;)

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Singing of the season tbh

I dont believe Ljungberg is on that much, I suspect a lot of this is just press conjecture.

Well, I hope it is.

He got a new contract after argueably his best season with us, and it was reportedly 70,000K and thats why he wouldnt go to other clubs because the money offer wasnt their, but the looneys at upton park are willing to, so meh, they got a bad deal!

This is brilliant, not deserving of a thread of its own so this is probably the best place to put it.

Courtesy of Mediawatch:

'The heartiest of hearty congratulations to Martin Allen, who may have signed a bobbins striker for Leicester, but gave us a good laugh in doing so.

The Leicester manager had tried to phone Steve Bruce to sort out a hold-up in DJ Campbell's move, but was told the Blues boss was unavailable. Over to Allen:

"I replied in my best Scottish accent that it was Sir Alex Ferguson.

"Steve Bruce came to the phone and said 'Good morning, Alex'. I replied 'Good morning, Steve, it's Martin Allen'. He laughed and laughed and laughed - and called me a few names."'

Leon Barnnett Luton CB signing for West Brom

Likely replacement for Curtis Davies who could be leaving soon wonder were to??

I know we have been linked in the past but i think he is a bit dodgy.

Good replacement for them although completely different type of player. Will probably make a tidy profit on him in a couple of years aswell.

West Brom are in for Stoke City's Karl Hoefkins also, aparently bid 1 mill

Good signing for them, Davies must be on his way surely!

Big up and coming talent from Leeds. Hailed for big things, MJ has been harping on and off about him signing for you guys, although I think we had an interest in him at one point.

I think everyone was supposed to be after him. Everton were linked with him the other month and I remember Liverpool and Arsenal being talked about.

HOw much truth was in any of it I don't know.

Classic! just watching big bro and richardsons cousin going ''wheres sunderland? theyre crap arent they? his dad wouldnt let him move there unless they gave kieron a shitload of money!'' ah classic. I remember the crap they were spouting a couple of months ago ''there is a feelgood factor about the SOL, everybody wants to play for roy''

Classic! just watching big bro and richardsons cousin going ''wheres sunderland? theyre crap arent they? his dad wouldnt let him move there unless they gave kieron a shitload of money!'' ah classic. I remember the crap they were spouting a couple of months ago ''there is a feelgood factor about the SOL, everybody wants to play for roy''

:lol: Did he/she really say that?