Been offered Deco and enquired about Eto'o...according to The Journal.

Guest DavB93

Guest Invicta_Toon

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

oops :lol:

:lol:  We'll remember all this next time you get booted off here and sign up as cocksucky_from_kentucky or whatever. :razz:

like I said, you haven't sussed my real user name yet, just banned a few unsuspecting people is all in your mass hysteria's

Who's been banned then? No one as far as I know.

you don't get banned form tittastic. as far as I recall from my Invicta account, when they decide you can't post anymore (i.e. you start to pwn gemmil) then when you log in you get server errors, as well as when 17 people try to use the forum

Maybe they just deleted that account when someone registered as Super_Steve_Howey with the same IP address. I can check with one of the admin over there if you like :lol:

that happened months before that steve bloke ever appeared

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

oops :lol:

:lol:  We'll remember all this next time you get booted off here and sign up as cocksucky_from_kentucky or whatever. :razz:

like I said, you haven't sussed my real user name yet, just banned a few unsuspecting people is all in your mass hysteria's

Who's been banned then? No one as far as I know.

you don't get banned form tittastic. as far as I recall from my Invicta account, when they decide you can't post anymore (i.e. you start to pwn gemmil) then when you log in you get server errors, as well as when 17 people try to use the forum

Maybe they just deleted that account when someone registered as Super_Steve_Howey with the same IP address. I can check with one of the admin over there if you like :lol:

that happened months before that steve bloke ever appeared

Que?

Guest toontoon

I think there is some truth in the deco stories. I dont hink allardyce and shepherd went to Barca just to discuss the possibility of signing edmilson,I think they held talks over deco.

Guest exilim

I think there is some truth in the deco stories. I dont hink allardyce and shepherd went to Barca just to discuss the possibility of signing edmilson,I think they held talks over deco.

Maybe they were there to sign Ronaldhino or Messi. :)

Guest Dr. Pongle

Is there actually any news about deco?

He's at Newcastle Airport. Keep up man!

James, you know what to do

Guest Guinness

Just been on Talksport that Deco has agreed to join in principle.

He's just been on the phone in going off on one after Adrian Durham called him a bottler for leaving Barca.

Guest Dr. Pongle

'An interest' is a bit different to saying he's due this week for a medical.

they've removed the Deco news bit all together now. Total shit-houses.

We will sign Deco regardless.

Guest Dr. Pongle

Reading between the lines on .com's latest piece regarding Deco, I reckon they're sticking by their story that he's due in for a medical regardless of no other media getting a hold of the story, and have removed their original piece on the Deco transfer to keep it a bit more low key.

.com are now talking up Three inbound signings this week.

Deco, Messi and Ronaldinho.. obviously.

They're only saying that news is expected on three signings this week. Sounds like we're basically negotiating over 3 players and it could go either way at this point. Beye sounds like a done deal. I'd like to think Heinze and Deco are the other two, though we'll probably find out it's Queudreu and some random guy from FC Copenhagen!

Beye looks class, really excited if we can get him in. He is tall and pretty built.

The other two are probably the defender the chronicle was talking about and who knows for the third, hopefully a left back, although they are teasy about deco.

Im sure if Ramage and Shola stick together they will be just fine.

If we sign Beye, Deco and Heinze it will probably put us one of the favorites for the CL places next year.

definately, perhaps we could be outside challengers for the title with liverpool?

Aye, sure maybe FIFA could just give us a special dispensation and allow us into the CL...

:rolleyes: