Sunderland sign Chopra. £5m!

Mr Logic

Guest 22bnw

2 were blatant dives when in none threatening positions aswell

Spurs & ???

knew that would happen and i just can't bloody well remember

Spurs was Bowyer? Against Wigan Chopra was pushed outside the area and Uriah Rennie gave a penno

chears madras!  :clap: everything i say on this site i say my opinion but Pongle and Invicta are the two who try and rip the piss out of me

so they have a new chairman, new manager, new team, but everything will be the same as 2 seasons ago?

If you said NUFC will do exactly the same this season as last season, what do you think people would think of your 'opinion', FM boy?

maybe he goes more by looking at personnel ?

on FM?

no,through watching some of their games last season and talking to lots of their fans.not perfect i know,what do you go on ?

TOP SCORERS 06/07

Drogba 21

McCarthy 19

Ronaldo 17

Viduka 16

Bent 14

Doyle 14

Rooney 14

Berbatov 13

Keane 12

Kuyt 12

Yakubu 12

Anelka 11

Johnson 11

Lampard 11

Martins 11

Please explain how Chopra is gonna score 15.

SO basically he is relying on getting fouled to get goals.  

Not just him others can win freekicks or pens, he just needs to be the one taking the pen or freekick. This tactic worked for Al in the latter stages of his NUFC career as a means to get goals. I didn't complain when Al slotted his pen @ SOL.

Well if you want a striker who is just going to take pens they don't cost £5m. I would do it for £10,000 a week if thats what they want!

He hits freekicks as well now, something I never saw him do at Newcastle at first team level. As I said previousley I belive with pens+freekick+open play I think he will be around 12 to 15 goal mark.

Premiership goals? :lol:

No, if that was case we should of re-signed him :razz:. When talking about goals most people talk about the season as whole rather than just one comptetion, you know this.

chears madras!  :clap: everything i say on this site i say my opinion but Pongle and Invicta are the two who try and rip the piss out of me

so they have a new chairman, new manager, new team, but everything will be the same as 2 seasons ago?

If you said NUFC will do exactly the same this season as last season, what do you think people would think of your 'opinion', FM boy?

The fact they have Keane in charge rather than Mick already improves their chances significantly...

Why though? Keane's unproven in the top flight and his record at Championship Level is on the same level as McCarthy's despite spending more money.

Guest Bellers

The fact they have Keane in charge rather than Mick already improves their chances significantly...

Why though? Keane's unproven in the top flight and his record at Championship Level is on the same level as McCarthy's despite spending more money.

Keane's a stronger personality, players want to play for him. Add to the fact he's learned from the very best. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he's good enough to keep them up, but he's more likely to than Mick was...

SO basically he is relying on getting fouled to get goals.  

Not just him others can win freekicks or pens, he just needs to be the one taking the pen or freekick. This tactic worked for Al in the latter stages of his NUFC career as a means to get goals. I didn't complain when Al slotted his pen @ SOL.

Well if you want a striker who is just going to take pens they don't cost £5m. I would do it for £10,000 a week if thats what they want!

He hits freekicks as well now, something I never saw him do at Newcastle at first team level. As I said previousley I belive with pens+freekick+open play I think he will be around 12 to 15 goal mark.

Premiership goals? :lol:

No, if that was case we should of re-signed him :razz:. When talking about goals most people talk about the season as whole rather than just one comptetion, you know this.

They would have to get luck in the cups for him to get 12-15 goals, remember Martins got 17 with an extended UEFA cup run.

They would have to get luck in the cups for him to get 12-15 goals, remember Martins got 17 with an extended UEFA cup run.

I reckon he will 12 to 15 goal its a big ask but I reckon he will do it.

I don't :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

and who will be setting Chopra up for all of these goals? why dont we just come back to this in May 2008 with proof from his season with the mackems

the sad thing is you really don't see what you've done wrong

and who will be setting Chopra up for all of these goals? why dont we just come back to this in May 2008 with proof from his season with the mackems

we all know what he's done wrong.....he's tried to converse with you

I'm sorry but, really, when will you actually discuss something? or is it a lifetime of snide comments from you? perhaps some discussion effort be good one day, or failing that, perhaps complete silence? Take your time though pet.

Guest Invicta_Toon

converse? wit the speling n da txt tlk? behave.

You dont see what you do wrong everytime you come on this forum.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'm sorry but, really, when will you actually discuss something? or is it a lifetime of snide comments from you? perhaps some discussion effort be good one day, or failing that, perhaps complete silence? Take your time though pet.

when are you going to join a thread involving me from the beginning? you know, so that you might know what the fuck you're talking about

no text talk in that post of his,maybe he's knew to the forum and just learning what is acceptable and what isn't.

some never learn though eh ? ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

no text talk in that post of his,maybe he's knew to the forum and just learning what is acceptable and what isn't.

and some jump in when they're not in posession of the full facts

or their faculties even in your case

when are you going to join a thread involving me from the beginning? you know, so that you might know what the fuck you're talking about

Stunning retort my good Sir, simply stunning. :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Stunning retort my good Sir, simply stunning. :lol:

the simple sword of truth tbh

no chance of a shield of justice around this place though

and some jump in when they're not in posession of the full facts

or their faculties even in your case

the full facts as regards kev's posting style or you thinking chopra will get 15 prem goals in the coming season ?

what do i do wrong in my posts? i dont talk slang and i spell correctly most of the time and say my opinion

you engage in conversation with vic......don't worry,stick around,you'll learn

Guest Invicta_Toon

what do i do wrong in my posts? i dont talk slang and i spell correctly most of the time and say my opinion

you know the entire posting history of a member can be called up with one link right?

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

I love the way some of the scum are trying to be happy about it, so as not to give us any joy over it.

How can they be happy at £5mill for Chopra, Geordie or not its a massive fee for him and surley that must piss them off.

if you'd asked them this time yesterday whether they'd take chopra for £5m, you'd have had no takers over there at all.  But they trust Keano, don't you know............