Official singing section

NSG

Guest Invicta_Toon

With a new board/owner this could actually become a distinct possibility for the future. Would be great if it happened :thup:

aye, chris mort the dyed in the wool Toon fan is sure to understand the need for one

jesus

With a new board/owner this could actually become a distinct possibility for the future. Would be great if it happened :thup:

aye, chris mort the dyed in the wool Toon fan is sure to understand the need for one

jesus

....orrrrrrrrrrrr Chris mort wants to improve relations with fans/will listen to us etc

Guest Invicta_Toon

jesus

....orrrrrrrrrrrr Chris mort wants to improve relations with fans/will listen to us etc

:lol:

aye I was texting him the other day

jesus

Nice mature response :thup:

Guest Invicta_Toon

jesus

Nice mature response :thup:

sorry, I meant to say I submitted a request for a singing section to the fan's liaison committee yesterday, they said it was a great idea and are working on its implementation as we speak

singing section? like we're in the NHL or something?

everybody should sing at stadiums, that's what football's all about

But they don't.

I can certainly see the point of it, but I just don't think it would really work properly. A case in point being the Emirates, they've got one there and it's pitifully quiet.

singing section? like we're in the NHL or something?

everybody should sing at stadiums, that's what football's all about

But they don't.

we actually need a crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth section right now  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

we'll sing when we see some bloody effort on teh pitch.........................

It's a two-way thing. Fans will make noise if there is something to make noise about, and the players will probably benefit from it.

A cliché it may be, but for the money footballers earn and the amount it costs to go to a match, I don't think it's unfair to expect the players to initiate things...

It's a two-way thing. Fans will make noise if there is something to make noise about, and the players will probably benefit from it.

A cliché it may be, but for the money footballers earn and the amount it costs to go to a match, I don't think it's unfair to expect the players to initiate things...

Its not always been like that though.

And?

And?

What?