Justin Hoyte?

Guest nufc_geordie

Guest nufc_geordie

I have just noticed on BBC that it is rumoured that Reading are going to try and sign Hoyte for £2.5 million. I personally would try and sign the player. He has had good schooling at Arsenal, finishing last season very well when playing regularly. He is the right age, not too young, but still has more potential. I was wondering what other peoples views on Hoyte are?

Guest DavB93

I have just noticed on BBC that it is rumoured that Reading are going to try and sign Hoyte for £2.5 million. I personally would try and sign the player. He has had good schooling at Arsenal, finishing last season very well when playing regularly. He is the right age, not too young, but still has more potential. I was wondering what other peoples views on Hoyte are?

Surely we could sign someone better than Hoyte.

Guest Armchair Pundit

One of my mates is an Arsenal fan and he reckons Hoyte's rubbish, I think we could do better.

Guest Kenton Magpie

The fact that he had a season at Sunderland and didnt really stand out as a top player says it all

I think Hoyte will develop into a decent to good CB & if £2 million to £2.5 million is to be believed I would think he would be a decent buy. Is his still shagging a Crammy lass? I have herd it is Buzzcocks sis ;)

He didnt make himself look very good playing for the Makems i agree, but he is a good player with good technique, maybe not the best defensively (which isnt good when we are looking at a defender)

But i wouldnt like to see him leave Arsenal, hes a good player and a quality back-up to Eboue (and now seemingly Sagna)

He has recently signed a new "long term" deal at the club, so i dont think he will/should go!

Ash - Do you not think in the long term he will become a CB?

100% not, hasnt got the defensive capability's which is more acceptable at full back, definately not acceptable at CB

One of my mates is an Arsenal fan and he reckons Hoyte's rubbish, I think we could do better.

I agree, we need to stay well clear. He has never looked good enough at any level he has played at, whether it be Arsenal, England or the Mackems.