Kenneth Shepherd

Dragon55544

Looks like another one to go, Only Shepherd left now

Aldo Duscher, who achieved global awareness of the word "metatarsal" when he broke a bone in David Beckham's foot before the 2002 World Cup, started a trial at Newcastle United yesterday.

Now 28 and a free agent after reaching the end of his contract at Deportivo La Coruña, the Argentinian defensive midfielder conforms to the pattern of Bosman signings Sam Allardyce made at Bolton Wanderers.

As Duscher arrives, a key figure at Newcastle for the past few years looks set to depart. It is believed that Kenneth Shepherd, son of the chairman, Freddy, and involved with transfers, has been told by Mike Ashley's new regime that he no longer has a role.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2125354,00.html

What do people think about this? Are they happy to see him go? What was his official job anyway?

Guest Robin

Good riddance... I f*cking hate nepotism.

I agree and so does my father, uncle, cousin and brother

As you didn't state that one of your family have gotten you a job/unfair advantage, that doesn't really work, does it?

:tongue:

Guest DavB93

Not surprised at all, Freddy Shephard actually doesn't have a title anymore within the club.

he never did have

Yes he did, he was chairman. He's got no title at the moment and only a matter of time til he goes.

I'm sure that he was the best man for the job, and the fact that he was the Chairman's son was a total coincidence.

:lol:

Chances are the prick had something to do with the clauses. Thats how far his negotiation skills go.

Guest DavB93

he still is chairman - only in name though, i think he is more an advisor on footballing matters.

He's not chairman, he doesn't have a title anymore.

he still is chairman - only in name though, i think he is more an advisor on footballing matters.

Who cares about titles? (apart from League ones!!) Shepherd is yesterdays news, has no power, has no future with us.

Bye Bye.

Guest DavB93

Who cares about titles? (apart from League ones!!) Shepherd is yesterdays news, has no power, has no future with us.

Bye Bye.

I was just saying he doesn't have a title anymore, agree with you he's got no future with us at all..

who's chairman then, because chris mort is only the deputy chairman.

official site states Freddy stays in his current role.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1061435,00.html

and I do agree that he has no future with us and is only there until chris mort has a full grasp on how to run a football club

Guest DavB93

who's chairman then, because chris mort is only the deputy chairman.

official site states Freddy stays in his current role.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1061435,00.html

and I do agree that he has no future with us and is only there until chris mort has a full grasp on how to run a football club

Don't know who the Chairman is (Ashley) I just know Freddy doesn't have a title at St James anymore.

If my understanding is correct, Freddy Shepherd is still chairman.

Well, at least he was when it was first announced Ashley was taking over.

Don't know if it has changed since then, but I do know it was the intention of both Shepherd and Ashely for FFS to stay on as chairman.

On Kenneth, what did he actually do? If it was only contract negotiations and the like, I dont think we need a replacement, Craig Mort seems to have that one down pat.