Hartlepool Utd .vs. Newcastle Utd (BBC Radio Cleveland) - Official Match Thread

Skirge

Guest Immsy7

have any of the goals been any good?  :thup:

Ameobi's was ok i suppose, Over head kick from the halfway

lol

I take the Carroll is better  than Ameobi statment back..for now. :D

Nice to see him being usefull for once.

Must have missed the season when Roeder took over. His goal tally wasnt bad at the start of last season either until the injury.

I take the Carroll is better  than Ameobi statment back..for now. :D

Nice to see him being usefull for once.

Must have missed the season when Roeder took over. His goal tally wasnt bad at the start of last season either until the injury.

Not as useful as Luque is he, though!

Yup, I'm backing him to have a decent season this year. Depends on the formation, rotation and probably the form of Viduka but I can see him up around 15 goals this season.

Good start to pre-season.

Sounds like Carroll, Dyer, Shola, Troisi, Owen and Barton can in particular be pleased with their input, although obviously no-one is up to Premiership standard yet.

They're dancing in the streets of The New Saints, they got a last minute winner against Ventspils in their CL qualifier. Hurray!

Christ. We scored the same amount as goals as TNS.

:lol:

Guest Immsy7

They're dancing in the streets of The New Saints, they got a last minute winner against Ventspils in their CL qualifier. Hurray!

Christ. We scored the same amount as goals as TNS.

stop being so pessimistic...i like to lok at is as we scored as many goals as a team in champ league qualifying

:lol:

SSN

Yeah, if there were any cameras at the match (I'm sure Sam would have made sure of it), the goals'll be on SSN and Newcastle World tommorrow morning.

They said before the last break that goals and reaction would be coming up soon.

Guest Geordiesned

So what was the final score/scorers. Couldn't bring myself to listen to a pre-season friendly on the radio.

Guest eyeball_tickler

Yup, I'm backing him to have a decent season this year. Depends on the formation, rotation and probably the form of Viduka but I can see him up around 15 goals this season.

ameobi?

So what was the final score/scorers. Couldn't bring myself to listen to a pre-season friendly on the radio.

Hartlepool 1 - 3 Newcastle

Brown                Ameobi

Owen

Ameobi