Hartlepool Utd .vs. Newcastle Utd (BBC Radio Cleveland) - Official Match Thread

Skirge

Guest Geordiesned

Just read report on .cock.

What tune was the "Shola, he's got a brand new hip" chant to? :lol:

So what was the final score/scorers. Couldn't bring myself to listen to a pre-season friendly on the radio.

Won 3-1, Brown put Hartlepool in front early in the second half, Shola equalised pretty much straight after, then Owen scored, then Shola again a bit later.

Must have missed the season when Roeder took over. His goal tally wasnt bad at the start of last season either until the injury.

Yup, I'm backing him to have a decent season this year. Depends on the formation, rotation and probably the form of Viduka but I can see him up around 15 goals this season.

ameobi?

Excellent goal ratio since he first got a serious look in from January 2006. If he gets enough regular spells on the pitch, he will get enough goals.

Guest Verlaine

And Chopra would have scored 5.

Good point. Lets get Ashley to buy him back. Chops and Carrol up front. Like the SAS (Shearer and Sutton) only CAC

CAC or CACK?

Buy Kaka to play just behind them and we'd be laughing.

As long as it stops him fucking posting.

Decent game with a canny atmosphere. We played ok both halves, apart from some comedy defending in the second - Ramage couldn't even cope with League 1 players ffs. Didn't look like anything wrong with their second and it was right in front of me.

Best players - Barton, Troisi, N'Zogbia and MOTM for me, Shola.

Good point. Lets get Ashley to buy him back. Chops and Carrol up front. Like the SAS (Shearer and Sutton) only CAC

CAC or CACK?

As long as it stops him f****** posting.

OOOOOOOOOHHHH! WHAT A CLEVER BOY!!!

I'll be doubling my posts from now on. Every thought that pops into my head becomes an instant thread biatch. I'll do it until it kills you.

Good win, not that the result is in any way relevant at this point.

Has given the youngesters a good bite with the seniors, with a bit of luck will have more than just Milner, Luque and Geremi to add in to the squad by the next friendly.

No.

Just the usual stuff, wants more defenders so we can win 1-0 and 2-0 instead of having to come from behind, wishes we'd got Tal Ben Haim because he's in love with him or something, thought it was a good run out. Nout exciting

Guest eyeball_tickler

Must have missed the season when Roeder took over. His goal tally wasnt bad at the start of last season either until the injury.

Yup, I'm backing him to have a decent season this year. Depends on the formation, rotation and probably the form of Viduka but I can see him up around 15 goals this season.

ameobi?

Excellent goal ratio since he first got a serious look in from January 2006. If he gets enough regular spells on the pitch, he will get enough goals.

but he wont score goals. he's never scored goals consistently in the past and that'll never change. the less games he plays for us the better.

ameobi?

but he wont score goals. he's never scored goals consistently in the past and that'll never change. the less games he plays for us the better.

Form since January 2006 would suggest otherwise.

Guest Verlaine

CAC or CACK?

As long as it stops him f****** posting.

OOOOOOOOOHHHH! WHAT A CLEVER BOY!!!

I'll be doubling my posts from now on. Every thought that pops into my head becomes an instant thread biatch. I'll do it until it kills you.

Glad to hear it. Here's one for you to reply to (I notice you haven't yet):

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=42455.msg917182#msg917182

Guest eyeball_tickler

ameobi?

Form since January 2006 would suggest otherwise.

how many games has he played since January 2006?

ameobi?

fewer