Smoggies

NSG

Guest Ridzuan

I think the reason why nobody is willing to sponsor it is because Viduka has left,and without him,they know that Boro is rubbish.I suggest they just put Southgate name on the front of the shirt.

I think the reason why nobody is willing to sponsor it is because Viduka has left,and without him,they know that Boro is rubbish.I suggest they just put Southgate name on the front of the shirt.

:lol:

Genuinely one of the funniest things I've read on here.

Doesn't this just want to make you go out and buy a season ticket? (If you were a perspective Boro fan)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/mattcobb/boro.jpg

Wondered why I hated the fat cunt!

Banking Paedo bastard!

Doesn't this just want to make you go out and buy a season ticket? (If you were a perspective Boro fan)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/mattcobb/boro.jpg

Wondered why I hated the fat cunt!

Banking Paedo bastard!

Is that the best celeb boro fan they could find, or the only one willing to admit to it?

answer the question - have you ever seen a Geordie with a cup?

btw - It's going to be Garmin the satnav people.  A slightly bigger firm than Northern Cock or whoever sponsors the Championship winners 2008/09 these days.

btw - It's going to be Garmin the satnav people.  A slightly bigger firm than Northern Cock or whoever sponsors the Championship winners 2008/09 these days.

Yes.

http://www.greenumbrellashop.co.uk/acatalog/DVD2677.jpg 

Yeah the Intertoto and the League 1 Championship!

Garmin are in no way bigger than a bank! Anyway, is Garmin the sponsers because the players want to find the quickest route out of the dump after the match?

Garmin are in no way bigger than a bank! Anyway, is Garmin the sponsers because the players want to find the quickest route out of the dump after the match?

damn, too slow....was gonna say something like they'll help all the missing fans find their empty seats

damn, too slow....was gonna say something like they'll help all the missing fans find their empty seats

You just did! lol

You just did! lol

aye, true  :razz:

Revenue comparison (2006)

Garmin - Revenue: US $1.77 billion which converts to..... £864.135 million

Northern Rock - Revenue: £4.972 billion

can't believe we're getting into a 'who's got the bigger sponsor' contest tbh

Aye, I know, but he started it (that sounds REALLY childish) and I was interested to see if his claim was actually true. So I thought I'd post my findings.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8408/1217852hs4.jpghttp://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3020/11061997231200soccerengep7.jpg

Aye, I know, but he started it (that sounds REALLY childish) and I was interested to see if his claim was actually true. So I thought I'd post my findings.

if i'm being honest........was very nearly tempted to check myself....... :blush:

I don't see them as a proper derby, but i'd actually like to see them go down more than the mackems this season just cos i know how much their fans absolutely fucking despise us  :lol: They were all phoning the 3 Legends at the end of last season smug because they finished above us. We were disgusted with our finish. They were made up with theirs.