Carlisle Utd 1-1 Newcastle Utd - Post-Match Thread

Newcastle Fan

Might convince the board we need some defenders urgently.

They don't need convincing the money is there....We're falling down at the final stage ie getting players to accept terms.

However I'm wildly optimistic we'll have what we need in the next weeks.

grrrrr egg chasing!

I think you'll find egg chasing is Rubgy Union due to the ball being slightly rounder, while the 8 piece ball in league is more like a peanut. Rugby union is also know as kick and clap due to the fans mentality in applauding someone kicking the ball out.

The hugging big is from the fact they don't leg go when tackled. Lesson over...

Oh and we're 1-0 down apparently

"I think you'll find egg chasing is Rubgy Union due to the ball being slightly rounder, while the 8 piece ball in league is more like a peanut. Rugby union is also know as kick and clap due to the fans mentality in applauding someone kicking the ball out.

The hugging big is from the fact they don't leg go when tackled. Lesson over...

Oh and we're 1-0 down apparently"

shut up ginger pubes!

They don't need convincing the money is there....We're falling down at the final stage ie getting players to accept terms.

Well Allardyce seems to think they do need convincing. We don't know that sufficient money is there, all we know is what he's told us, which is that the board have been slow to act and that deals have been falling through which suggests money is very possibly an issue.

Well Allardyce seems to think they do need convincing. We don't know that sufficient money is there, all we know is what he's told us, which is that the board have been slow to act and that deals have been falling through which suggests money is very possibly an issue.

Could be an attempt to introduce a proper wage structure.

Nobody seems to have considered that this could be Allardyce playing a very clever media game. By announcing publicly that he's struggling to secure funds, it stops other teams ramping their prices right up just because we've got a billionaire owner.

I mean look what happens whenever Chelsea delcare an interest in a player - his value multiplies by about 3 overnight.

Guest BooBoo

This will put the icing on a thoroughly underwhelming cake that has been baking for the last fortnight.

That was a week or so ago. We're totally focussed on signings now...