Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

i cant see where you can watch the match... when i click on the link it tells me to subscribe, even tho im already a member.... HELP

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Goal details?

WENT IN BETWEEN THE POSTS, IOFF MARTINS FOOT, UNKNOWN EXACTLY HOW PRESUMABLY OVERHEAD KICK

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

i cant see where you can watch the match... when i click on the link it tells me to subscribe, even tho im already a member.... HELP

Give us your login details and I'll get you sorted.

you are jokin right??

Goal details?

Carr broke down the right, tackled, ball rebounded to Solano who crossed along the ground to Martins with the first time right-footed finish from 15 yards into the keeper's bottom left.

Guest Geordie_Paul

Wish i could see this match tbh!! I tried ordering Setanta off tinternet but i haven't got my telephone line plugged in so cannit order it i don't think!? :(

Sounds like a good start on the radio though!

Give us your login details and I'll get you sorted.

you are jokin right??

Uhhhh.....  ;-)

Wish i could see this match tbh!! I tried ordering Setanta off tinternet but i haven't got my telephone line plugged in so cannit order it i don't think!? :(

Sounds like a good start on the radio though!

EXACLTY the same fucking thing...really took the piss with their 10 minute little preview as well....really wanna see this now that oba has scored....