Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How come we have had a single Celtic fan on here today? Last time we played them there were millions, I seem to remember.

All 5000 of them are in the toon :thup:

Guest nufcfan76

I would kill to watch the game. NW is piss poor from here in the US- worst tech I've ever seen.

I would kill to watch the game. NW is piss poor from here in the US- worst tech I've ever seen.

It's only pre-season mate.  :lol:

Is Milner expected to play? If so I'd be interested to see him playing from the middle if we go for a 4-3-3.

olliemort, .com reckon Ameobi's crocked and all so your expected line-up is out of the question

Ameobi was at the cinema on Monday night and the guy looked in a serious amount of discomfort, he could hardly walk, I aint kidding  - don't know what his injury is but it didn't look like something he will bounce back from quickly.

It's only pre-season mate.  :lol:

Is Milner expected to play? If so I'd be interested to see him playing from the middle if we go for a 4-3-3.

Definately a better option than Geremi and Solano for me in a 4-4-2, he has always been tipped to find his mark and establis himself in the centre eventually, looked best for the U21's there a year or so back.

Geremi  Butt  Milner  (4-3-3)

Wouldnt be so bad from what we have got, with Martins, Carroll and Luque up top.

A little off topic, but does anyone know if Troisi left or right footed?

No streams please.

http://www.naturalsciences.org/education/treks/SpringMtns06/images/Mountain%20stream.jpg

I'd say that's more a creek than a stream.

Mr Google disagrees.

The Official Site has crashed.

I am of the opinion that no-one will get to see the match on World tonight.

Working fine for me.

"

Yeah, its back for now, but was down earlier for 10-15 mins. Will be interesting to see if they cope.

NUFC: Shay Given, Stephen Carr, Paul Huntington, David Rozehnal, Peter Ramage, James Milner, Geremi, Nicky Butt, Nobby Solano, Oba Martins, Albert Luque

Subs: to follow ..

CFC: to follow ...

Subs: to follow ...

.cock says it's 4-4-2:

------------------------Given---------------------------

Carr----------Roz-------------Ramage--------Hunty

Solano---------Geremi------Butt------------Milner

------------------Martins-----Luque---------------